Auto enable expanded desktop with pie controls on landscape with Tasker
I can't be the only one frustrated by the amount of space the onscreen buttons take up on landscape so I wanted to share my solution on CyanogenMod or PA.
1. Download tasker and secure settings
2. Enable expand desktop within secure settings options for custom roms
3. Launch tasker, create a state under "display" for screen orientation, landscape
4. Create an action under "plugin" secure settings for expanded desktop on (press the edit dropdown to select the expanded desktop options)
5. Rinse and repeat for portrait with the action expanded desktop set to off