[Q] Accidently remove everything

Search This thread

wim1975

Jul 11, 2012
Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Is there maybe a solution for this ?

Sorry for the bad English

Thanks

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Thanks

Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone

Reactions: wim1975 and Gemeis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks

Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone
    Just copy your rom as raghav kapur said and then you can flash your rom without any doubts
    Thanks I will try this later on, do i have to mount anything ?

Here's the guide:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2559200