[Q] Xperia Z2 Brand New Stock PS Mobile App problems

Search This thread

raidenxl

Mar 6, 2011
Hey guys, I've just got a Z2 new yesterday, I've updated the PS Mobile app like it demanded, works fine and smooth until I install a game, then it just does the whole "PS Mobile has stopped" thing and closes every time I load it, if I go in and clear all the data and caches to get rid of installed game I can then go in and install another game, I've tried installing 10 different games so I don't believe this is game specific. Any ideas?

Also occasionally text in various apps changes from what it usually is to "..." this even happens in the notifications tray.

Why's the shipped software so buggy, is this normal?

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Hmm Xperia Z2s have had some issues, alot of them have had faults that can be fixed through repairing using Sony PC Companion

I believe newer firmwares should fix alot of bugs that are actual firmware issues like such.

Things like this arent caused by the firmware but instead your firmware or posibly hardware

-posible fix- use sony PC companion to repair

Or use FlashTool (one word) to flash a FTF file but i recomend the first one if your not so versed in using semi advanced tools

Reactions: raidenxl

raidenxl

Mar 6, 2011
Hmm Xperia Z2s have had some issues, alot of them have had faults that can be fixed through repairing using Sony PC Companion

I believe newer firmwares should fix alot of bugs that are actual firmware issues like such.

Things like this arent caused by the firmware but instead your firmware or posibly hardware

Or use FlashTool (one word) to flash a FTF file but i recomend the first one if your not so versed in using semi advanced tools

Thanks for your help, I used PC Companion to repair and no joy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.