True optical mouse

Search This thread

aselker

Jan 16, 2012
I recently had an idea for an Android app, and possibly accessory. Turn on the flash LED and use the camera like the sensor in an optical mouse, to detect motion compared to the table. This might require a custom case with a lens and spacers. I would pay money for this, and I bet many others would.
Sorry if I am posting in the wrong section.

chrizhaynes

Dec 16, 2011
Scarborough
I recently had an idea for an Android app, and possibly accessory. Turn on the flash LED and use the camera like the sensor in an optical mouse, to detect motion compared to the table. This might require a custom case with a lens and spacers. I would pay money for this, and I bet many others would.

sounds like a cool idea. yeah defo special case though or scratched up phone. probally would'nt use it much but a cool feature

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Milors

Jan 23, 2014
I would definitely pay money for this. to be able to use my phone as a Bluetooth mouse would be so much better then using the laptop trackpad. with camera + accellerometer/gyro, I would imagine you could get a reasonable level of responsiveness. seems surprisin that this hasn't been done yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.