141.6°F - "A New Record!" | What's the hottest battery temp you've seen?

Search This thread

hockeytown

Dec 21, 2011
Canton
136 the other day, and that's when I had enough of this POS and called for a replacement instead of an 8th Rez! Maxx will be delivered today!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

jon7701

Aug 4, 2012
The hottest my Rezound has gotten is about 126 degrees lol my old lg ally had once gotten to 158 degrees once though lol

Sent from my Adrenalized Rezzy

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
I got a replacement that was an A revision and the thing got over 120 degrees after being on the charger for a few minutes... Good thing I noticed it or my battery would have probably been torched lol. Sending that joker back

replica9000

May 31, 2009
I got a replacement that was an A revision and the thing got over 120 degrees after being on the charger for a few minutes... Good thing I noticed it or my battery would have probably been torched lol. Sending that joker back

After your phone reaches a certain temp, it should stop charging. You'll see the LED blinking green and orange.

platinumrims

Dec 28, 2010
After your phone reaches a certain temp, it should stop charging. You'll see the LED blinking green and orange.

it did, it was flashing green and orange and idk how long it had been like that before I noticed it. Didn't warp my battery thank gawd. I sent that thing back and just got off the phone with them to get another one sent. I'd rather than a broken front cam then one that gets hot just from charging. What's aggravating is that they sent that phone to my old address that's about 2 hours away, so I had to drive basically 4 hours to get a busted phone. Not a happy camper. And apparently they left the thing on the porch too unsigned for.

Top Liked Posts