Unistall AT&T Bloatware from i927

Search This thread

Emperor_Jesse

Feb 22, 2009
Las Vegas
Seeing as there are no custom roms yet, that wont include the bloatware, how can I unistall (almost)all the AT&T bloatware from my i927. I am rooted, i just need help to unistall the useless apps from my phone and clear up some memory.
Side note, how do I set my external_sd as my default location to install some apps instead of the "sd" on the phone?

clpo13

Jan 19, 2012
Install TitaniumBackup from the market. In addition to backing up all your apps and data, you can use it to uninstall any app, even system apps like AT&T's stuff.

Not sure about how to change the default install location, though.

Reactions: Emperor_Jesse

vil33

Nov 24, 2011
Seeing as there are no custom roms yet, that wont include the bloatware, how can I unistall (almost)all the AT&T bloatware from my i927. I am rooted, i just need help to unistall the useless apps from my phone and clear up some memory.
Side note, how do I set my external_sd as my default location to install some apps instead of the "sd" on the phone?

Only some apps support exteral_sd but you should look into the Apps2SD application.

faidesk

Sep 4, 2011

for the side note you can use direct bind, this app can change folders from your external sd to you usb, i dont speak english and i cant express how this app work, but you can search in the web, or in forums of samsung galaxy s2, luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install TitaniumBackup from the market. In addition to backing up all your apps and data, you can use it to uninstall any app, even system apps like AT&T's stuff.

Not sure about how to change the default install location, though.