[ROM] Buckeye V3 1/17/14 (D80110g,debloat,CM 11 sounds, Xposed, No Carrier IQ))

Search This thread

TerMAESTRO

May 15, 2010
I can't download from that website, please post a mirror

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TerMAESTRO

May 15, 2010
Post a link from mega that I can use with a download manager

powernoend

Feb 27, 2012
Hotspots tethering please. It saying that I have to pay T-Mobile for tethering while my old rooted galaxy had unrestricted tethering. I know there is pdanet. And foxwifi but they are not reliable

zimmerAndy

Nov 19, 2010
help!!!!

hello first i try to flash on my brandnew lg g2 and now im stuck at the fastboot screen anybody a idea how to make the rom boot or what else i can do???

jmill75

Dec 25, 2009
Ohio
hello first i try to flash on my brandnew lg g2 and now im stuck at the fastboot screen anybody a idea how to make the rom boot or what else i can do???

Do you have a TMobile version?
Root and recovery installed?
Wiped device prior to installing?
Do you have a backup?

Turn off. Then hold power and volume down. When LG logo displays, let go of the buttons the press them again. Press power twice when wipe screen appears.

pieman13

Jul 11, 2011
Rhode Island
Liking it so far. A little faster, better battery, and love the smaller buttons. If I could offer some advice I would say, black status bar, and tethering. Also a huge thanks for the louder notifications!

jmill75

Dec 25, 2009
Ohio
Liking it so far. A little faster, better battery, and love the smaller buttons. If I could offer some advice I would say, black status bar, and tethering. Also a huge thanks for the louder notifications!

I hope to get something out tonight or tomorrow. I will try and get these included. Thanks for the feedback!

zimmerAndy

Nov 19, 2010
Do you have a TMobile version?
Root and recovery installed?
Wiped device prior to installing?
Do you have a backup?

Turn off. Then hold power and volume down. When LG logo displays, let go of the buttons the press them again. Press power twice when wipe screen appears.

no eu version yes fully root and recovery yes wipe everything and also have a backup but i copied to pc but delete it from phone

Laggedoutal

Apr 27, 2012
Loving the rom..is there any way to make a transparency status bar mod..so I can use any wallpaper..Thanks

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

jknob

Apr 25, 2009
Thank you for making this rom. I'm downloading right now. Quick question, any one using this rom know if you can send and receive group text messages, because in stock it sends the group message individually.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Where's the Buckeye stuff? Haha. Nice Rom. Thanks

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts