[DEV] Android for Blue Angel (PXA Droid)

Search This thread

d-two

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2008
QUIZ: What do you notice? :D

Attachments

• IMAG0031.jpg
    IMAG0031.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 76

gbl08ma

Nov 13, 2009
gbl08ma.com
Hmm, does anyone still use SIM contacts? I prefer not to see them under Windows Mobile and I guess I won't want to see them under Android either. In the end, I have many more contacts in my list than those that would fit in the SIM card.

What about SMS and MMS? Do these services work already?

notime2d8

Jul 31, 2007
Birmingham
Yes i work now on the fine tuning :D
SIM Contacts , etc...

I know this sounds funny but with the modem driver and android, sim contacts doesn't work until you remove everything related to STK and the request for them....that fixed sim contacts and sms's for me.

ex: remove all functions that start with:

static void requestSTK...

and the calls :

case RIL_REQUEST_STK

d-two

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2008
I know this sounds funny but with the modem driver and android, sim contacts doesn't work until you remove everything related to STK and the request for them....that fixed sim contacts and sms's for me.

ex: remove all functions that start with:

static void requestSTK...

and the calls :

case RIL_REQUEST_STK

SMS and Incoming / outgoing calls work :D but i will try it ;)

Mleoni

Nov 22, 2007
Hello
've finally installed. get no WIFI connection, Wifi is always error.
is that all the user itself problem.?

kainppc6700

Apr 24, 2010
+1 Reply

I just wanted to say that I don't own a Blue Angel, but the fact that people are still developing for it is pretty awesome; keep it up.

- 2 Bunny

G

GuestK00433

Holy crap, you guys may or may not remember me, but i stopped following this in February time, and today, i saw 2BunnyReturns liking your vids Dtwo, at that moment, i came over here, i just want to say, everyone who said you were lying, THEY CAN SUCK IT! i had faith in you dtwo, i seriously knew you could do it, i may be late :L but this is crazy, i mean crazy, great work, i'll try to help you along the way, i can't believe it. I am so happy i didn't sell my BA, i was so close, but i held back :). I can't wait.
So i tried it and i get this error
:init cannot find /system/yadayadayada
theres about 11 of those,
and then it says

enabling Adb,
adp_open

its been like that for a few mins now

its formatted to FAT, and still...

EDIT2:
Uh guys, i took out the battery because it was stuck on the Android kernel thing screen and now i turn it on and it gets stuck on a white screen, i just turn in on and white screen. I've tried everything, have i killed my BA? Please help

Zainuintel

Last edited:

gbl08ma

Nov 13, 2009
gbl08ma.com
Put the BA to charge. My BA sometimes gets stuck in the bootloader or even before it (at a white screen) and usually the problem is low battery.

Other than that, are you sure it was "/system/yadayadayada"? I don't think there's such a thing (d-two, please confirm).

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
Holy crap, you guys may or may not remember me, but i stopped following this in February time, and today, i saw 2BunnyReturns liking your vids Dtwo, at that moment, i came over here, i just want to say, everyone who said you were lying, THEY CAN SUCK IT! i had faith in you dtwo, i seriously knew you could do it, i may be late :L but this is crazy, i mean crazy, great work, i'll try to help you along the way, i can't believe it. I am so happy i didn't sell my BA, i was so close, but i held back :). I can't wait.
and then it says

enabling Adb,
adp_open

EDIT2:
Uh guys, i took out the battery because it was stuck on the Android kernel thing screen and now i turn it on and it gets stuck on a white screen, i just turn in on and white screen. I've tried everything, have i killed my BA? Please help

Zainuintel

Dont worry we all had the White Screen. Just take out the Battery for a while and then plug it in and it should turn back on. When you try again running Android make sure that the Filesystem on the SDCard is consistent. Run chkdsk or similar programm. Or just use Ubuntu to copy the files because unlike Windows Ubuntu will tell you when you plug in a inconsistent SDCard. You just have to unmount it correctly when done or again it will be inconsistent and for some reason the BA does not like that at all. Hope it helps.

Very nice, I just hope that my batteries can take the drain. They all die within 20min with normal use. Bluetooth probably is not going to help that situation. lol I guess I will have to find a better batterie if you keep this up.

PS: 151 Thanks, the world is back to normal. You got more then me, good. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: d-two

kainppc6700

Apr 24, 2010
REUNION Reply

and then it says

enabling Adb,
adp_open

EDIT2:

Zainuintel

Oh yeah, I remember you. You posted that video of "AngryBirds" in java on the BA, right?

That right there folks is just one of the many benefits of being subscribed to 2 Bunny on YouTube :D.

That's a bluetooth file transfer, right? :)

Shot with an HD2? ☺

- 2B

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Gingerbread 2.3.6/2.3.7 CM7.2​

xda_3_black_3.png

DOWNLOAD ALPHA RELEASE​

Special Greetings to notime2d8 who let me have a look at his Universal Kernel and Filesystem ;)

And thanks to all who didn't want to help me and just said that it's not possible because of the age of the device

Kernel 2.6.34

Working
    -LCD
    -IRDA
    -WIFI (for the moment only in CM7.2)
    -Sound (UDA1380)
    -Bluetooth (for the moment only in CM7.2)
    -Power Supply
    -Phone Support (for the moment only in CM7.2)
    -CPU (scaling | idle)
    -DOC G3 (64MB)
    -Intel Flash (32MB) (read support)
    -GPIO (Buttons | LEDs)
    -PASIC2 (Battery | LEDs)
    -TSC2200 Chip (Buttons | Touchscreen)
    -ATI Imageon 3200 / W100 Frame Buffer
    -ASIC3 (SD/SDHC CARD | Keyboard | Backlight | Button / Keyboard Backlight | Vibrator)

Problems
    -UDA1380 (ADC not work)
    -Keyboard Backlight (Not right detected)
    -Phone (No GPRS at the Moment | Pin must input in Windows Mobile !!:mad:)

Not working
    -Camera (at the moment no driver available)
    -Suspend/Resume (problem with wakeup)

ToDo
    -Intel Flash (add write support)
    -Optimize Wifi driver add WPA(2) support
    -Bootloader (port to lk)
    -Cleanup init.rc
    -Remove Battery workaround
    -Optimize OpenGL
    -Add W100 lib ?

Thanks for the Donation:
    -Swiss420 (Thanks for Logo too)
    -Atakan Yilmaz
    -Fiona Bennett
    -kuapao
    FAQ

Q: How do I get the Google Apps?
    A: LINK

Q: How I can help?
    A: LOOK HERE

Kernel 3.5+

Working
    -LCD
    -IRDA
    -WIFI (not yet)
    -Sound (UDA1380) (not yet)
    -Bluetooth (not yet)
    -Phone Support (not yet)
    -CPU (scaling | idle)
    -DOC G3 (64MB)
    -Intel Flash (32MB) (read only)
    -GPIO (Buttons | LEDs)
    -PASIC2 (Battery | LEDs)
    -Power Supply with USB Charging
    -TSC2200 Chip (Buttons | Touchscreen)
    -ATI Imageon 3200 / W100 Frame Buffer
    -ASIC3 (SD/SDHC CARD | Keyboard | Backlight | Button / Keyboard Backlight | Vibrator | LEDs)

Problems
    -UDA1380 (ADC not work)
    -Keyboard Backlight (Not right detected)
    -Phone (No GPRS at the Moment | Pin must input in Windows Mobile !!:mad:)

Not working
    -Camera (at the moment no driver available)
    -Suspend/Resume (problem with wakeup)

YouTube Channel

Yes, some news:
    I have fix ATI Suspend...
    I have fix SD Card detection...
    I have create a standby mode (standby time 36 hours)
    Fix PWM asic for bootloader version...
    Kernel support now Hima, Magician and Universal too...

and at the moment i work on the PXA-Bootloader (it can detect the different devices Himalaya, Blueangel, Magician and Universal)

Stuff that need to fix or add:
    Flash driver in Bootloader...
    PXA framebuffer in bootloader...
    Docg driver for Universal in bootloader...
    USB Support in Bootloader...

Fix SD card in Android...
    Fix route for mic (phone and record) in Android...

Improvements for performances...
    4GB SD by Platinum and Transcend both work with simple Install as well as Ubuntu on SX66...
    In the download area there's some Gingerbread entry created yesterday 20:35 but it's empty:confused:
    For this but it is not finish :D

PS: Sorry for the cut the battery was empty :(
    PPS: It's CyanogenMod :D
    Good News:

I have test a 32GB SDHC Card class10 and it work :laugh:
    This card:
    http://www.amazon.de/dp/B007BJHEWK/...de=asn&creative=22494&creativeASIN=B007BJHEWK