[Q] Asphalt 8 not working on kitkat roms

Search This thread

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
hi when i try to start a race on asphalt 8 on slimbean or beanstalk it keeps crashing. im not sure if im the only one having this problem as i wasnt able to find a solution online but if you have a solution for this problem i would greatly appreciate it if you can share it ;)

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
hi when i try to start a race on asphalt 8 on slimbean or beanstalk it keeps crashing. im not sure if im the only one having this problem as i wasnt able to find a solution online but if you have a solution for this problem i would greatly appreciate it if you can share it ;)

I've got the same problem, but only in multiplayer. Single player/career works fine

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
ohhhhh, thats a shame, i was just thinking of trying one of them, but 60% of my battery goes to asphalt 8 daily :p and without the multiplayer getting cash is very slow in single player...

that X2 gains helps a hell lot!

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
just found out if you turn the graphics to medium its works perfect. hope Gameloft releases an update to fix this so we can use the adreno 330 at its best since previous versions work with high graphics no problem i even tried the mod version.

Last edited:

shteren

Jul 9, 2013
just found out if you turn the graphics to medium its works perfect. hope Gameloft releases an update to fix this so we can use the adreno 330 at its best since previous versions work with high graphics no problem i even tried the mod version.

hmmmm, you should head over to the development section, someone posted updated adreno 330 drivers for kitkat, it might help?

rana auditori

Nov 8, 2014
sony xperia z1 asphalt 8 problem solve

It jus that go to setting=>developers option=>turn it off
And problem solve..