[MOD] TouchWiz for Froyo FRF83

Search This thread

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater
Hiya,

I've modified the launcher itself to work with Eclair/Froyo framework.jar so you no longer need root to make use of this awesome launcher.

Download:
Here

Instruction:
Either put the APK file on the SDCard and install it with any file explorer or install it with adb.

Feel free to include this in your Themes/ROMs!

Screenshots of it in action:

Last edited:

grainysand

Dec 16, 2009
Can't try this out yet since I'm still on CM5.07, but man, you've been on a roll lately. Good job!

Vision77

May 8, 2007
Chicago/Minneapolis
You have to install FRF83. It doesn't work with any other version, sorry.

I would like to dispute that claim:D I have it working on my FRF72 MCR r18 Mod by Rodriguezstyle 2.6_fix.....I did not wipe at all...I figured I would be flashing MCR r19 RS2.7 anyway so it would be worth a try...Initially it took forever to flash and I thought it was bootlooping but then the lights came on it was a go!!! Initially this had some noticeable lag but I went to spare parts and tweaked the animation/transition speeds and I have had no problems so far. :cool:

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater
I would like to dispute that claim:D I have it working on my FRF72 MCR r18 Mod by Rodriguezstyle 2.6_fix.....I did not wipe at all...I figured I would be flashing MCR r19 RS2.7 anyway so it would be worth a try...Initially it took forever to flash and I thought it was bootlooping but then the lights came on it was a go!!! Initially this had some noticeable lag but I went to spare parts and tweaked the animation/transition speeds and I have had no problems so far. :cool:

Ah, interesting. Seems like they didn't touch framework.jar then. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unless you already have a samsung device, these apps wont "just work". They require samsungs framework and are pretty much useless without. Im trying to port over the widgets for touchwiz right now, though it is proviing to be a challenge.