Samsung RoadSMS apk

Search This thread

benmarvin

I know a lot of people were requesting it, since I was looking for it myself earlier today. Don't think it's been posted, so here it is, the Road SMS application from Samsung.
Don't think this qualifies as warez since it's available free on Samsung phones anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

driftin

Apr 18, 2010
Kearney
only for high res...

On my Sprint Hero, the keyboard is bigger than the screen, so I can't type half the letters, otherwise it works... now if only we could figure out how to downsize... Seems like a cool app though!

Mr.Hassan

Jul 19, 2010
anyone got a screenshot of it ? :)

Hi,If you type "RoadSMS" with out the quotes on youtube,you`ll see how it works.But it doesnt support æøå as far as I can see thou..

And as long as the contactlist isnt transparent the app. loose some of its value.
But than it works better than the"Type N Walk" app found in the market,at least when it comes too running on the Desire."Type N Walk" has an compatibility issue since the camera rotated 90deg counter clockwise :(

The consept is great ;)

There might be apps on the market that support ÆØÅ if you search,read and try some similar apps.

djUniversal

May 11, 2010
Magic/Hero/Dream Mod

Hey guys

I have a Magic 32a so the keyboard was extended on mine too.
I have modded sizes and attached for use on my phone size. It should work on Magic/Hero/Dream and any that have same screen size. I'm on froyo.

Let me know if this works for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

djUniversal

May 11, 2010
I just wish it had a portrait setting.

What device are you using? I can try to make portrait for you if you want. You would lose landscape though, that would require a rewrite to do both.

I will look at how easy a rewrite will be but let me know if you want me to do a portrait only version for you.

Sent from my HTC Magic using XDA App