[q] Snapchat Mysterious Zombie message

Search This thread

Naturesretard

Nov 4, 2011
Chino
I read about the major hack into snapchat DB and tbh, I could care less about that, it was only a matter of time for that to happen. What i'm more concerned about is I got a notificatoin this morning from snapchat, which I haven't used in months, and noticed I had a snapchat FROM MYSELF, and upon viewing it in my freshly awoken stupor, it was more or less an old fashioned emergency broadcast but it mentioned something about zombies and in the center of the image had a url. I can't remember if it was tinyurl or some other sort of shortening url service, but i neglected to screenshot it fast enough and no matter how hard I google I can't find any information on it because of this who DB leak thing.

Has anybody else received this message too?

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
I'd suggest you to scan your phone with av first. Trustgo had the best detection rate, so try this one first.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
Try trustgo, honestly. It won't hurt you. :)

grownassgrace

Jan 6, 2014
I had the same thing happen to me this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-05-13-43-24.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-05-13-43-24.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 112

olokos

Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2011
Warsaw
No idea how did this got into your snapchat, but the message on pastebin is about free speech and stuff, so its safe, but I actually have no idea what the guys that did it want to accomplish by doing this. English at level master required to understand this so I understood about 7/10 of this :p

justintime99

Jan 6, 2014
Yeah I got the same snapchat zombie message from my own account!! Link is just to pastebin.com/1QN8WDyU, read the same freedom and ideas speech stuff, think it's a comment on recent hacks or something. Although did notice something amusing, read the first letter of each line.. can't believe didn't see it before!

Reactions: olokos

justintime99

Jan 6, 2014
Pretty good right :)

Also apparently a lot of other people got hit:
https://twitter.com/search?q=snapchat%20zombie&src=typd
Crazy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah I got the same snapchat zombie message from my own account!! Link is just to pastebin.com/1QN8WDyU, read the same freedom and ideas speech stuff, think it's a comment on recent hacks or something. Although did notice something amusing, read the first letter of each line.. can't believe didn't see it before!