[22 FEB 2008 / FASTER] Pays ROM Lite & Full - WM6.1 v3.05 FINAL WWE with Big Storage

Search This thread

greatbal

Mar 18, 2006
so far smooth indeed. syncs with Activesync without any problem. MMS Works!:D

I'm trying to install applications now...

1) SPBPlus, ok. including Smart Scrolling.
2) Adobe Reader v2.0, ok.
3) Schap's JbedJava, ok.

so far so good... great work!

:D

Last edited:

mattk_r

Feb 9, 2007
WA
Thanks Matt, They do have a newer version out, Windows Live 10.6.33.0700 that gives you a choice of signing into Hotmail,MSN,Live and other. Schaps has that version in his wm 6.1 rom

Ah, ok. I looked at the dump and started to build the cab, but I only have the trial version of WinCE Cab Manager which won't import a .rgu file. Manually entering will take a long time and I'll probably make mistakes :( Hope someone can create one soon.

greatbal

Mar 18, 2006
PaY87,

great work on this rom!

Just a feedback not specific to this rom but on your previous WM6 roms as well. Whenever i play my favorite Java game (Luxor 2), using JBedJava, the D-pad control is quite laggy, doesn't respond very well, so the game is really unplayable. I haven't experienced this in Schap's WM6 and WM6.1 roms. And i tried Shadow's WM6.1, there is no lag on the D-pad control in playing the game. Dpad control is quite smooth and responsive.

This is nothing much, it's just a java game. I won't use or dump a rom just for a Java game! lol :D But you may want to take a look at it, there's probably more to it. I don't know...

Again, great work on this rom!:)

Last edited:

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
First off, thanks for the Great ROM. I have found one issue so far.

I have flashed your WM6.1 lite version.

1. I've installed Schaps AdvanceConfig (I believe this is the latest build) and get the following error when trying to open: "The file 'Advance Config' cannot be opened" See screen shot.

Will post any further issues.

Last edited:

singhnx

Feb 11, 2006
Chicago
Has anyone else come across this? When I tried to type a new SMS message (during a phone call), with the keyboard slid out, if I pressed a letter key with the keypad in blue on it, the letter didn't appear, only the number. I did a double take and made sure that the circle / secondary character key was not selected. Pressing the circle key on or off did not make any difference. It would only type out the number.

When the phone is not in a phone call, the keyboard works normally.

2nd Case: I tried to setup my gmail account in the mail to work via IMAP, but it only allows me to setup it up via POP access. I accepted the inital pop settings (since there wasn't a prompt to do it manually) and then tried to change it to IMAP. I was able to change the incoming server, but I wasn't able to change the mail type from POP3 to IMAP.

I got around it by changing the last letter to the @gmail.cox instead of @gmail.com. Then I was able to specify the settings and then go back after I was done to edit the email address back to how it should be.

Last edited:

larsuck

Dec 10, 2006
Nowheresville
First off, thanks for the Great ROM. I have found one issue so far.

I have flashed your WM6.1 lite version.

1. I've installed Schaps AdvanceConfig (I believe this is the latest build) and get the following error when trying to open: "The file 'Advance Config' cannot be opened" See screen shot.

Will post any further issues.

Have you installed .NET? Either 2.0 or 3.5 is necessary to run Advance Config. The full version has it already installed, but the lite doesn't.

cirial

Jul 25, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Has anyone else come across this? When I tried to type a new SMS message (during a phone call), with the keyboard slid out, if I pressed a letter key with the keypad in blue on it, the letter didn't appear, only the number. I did a double take and made sure that the circle / secondary character key was not selected. Pressing the circle key on or off did not make any difference. It would only type out the number.

When the phone is not in a phone call, the keyboard works normally.

This is a known issue with a select number of roms.. the cook needs to implement the fix as I don't think there is a cab to do so.

kwill

Jun 15, 2006
Austin, TX
great rom! one thing. can, you not include s2u2 in the full version/ as it is updated frequently. thanks for all your hard work too!!

magix

Oct 7, 2006
Pula
great rom, but still needs some work.

it's snappy but it freezes for a couple of secs every now and then. it doesn't run smootly like my previous rom (k's1.30b) and in some cases it's even slower.

but so far it's stable, no h/s resets for me. waiting your next release

webpain

Jul 10, 2005
guys... i cant seem to find ANY SMS in the inbox after restoring with PIM Backup. In the inbox, only SMS that ive send are visible... any help?

convert

Mar 27, 2006
pim backup v2.8

More likely an incompatibility between PIM Backup and WM6.1 since I think I saw Schap's maybe say it uses a different PIM structure. Someone correct me if im wrong here ;)

I've had no problems restoring text messages using v2.8 and wm6.1 (both pdaviet and randomize versions).

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
I had a Missed this morning but Microsoft Voice command announced right away that I had a missed call. Then I tried calling from my home line and the phone would not ring??? then Microsoft Voice command announced a missed call. What I had noticed is that when I tried my data connection, it worked but there was no movement with the 3G icon, like it was frozen. After the reset, all is good again??
Won't play You Tube Videos also, can't get my "H" to show when using 3G, In Settings HSDPA is checked

Last edited: