[Q] Removing unwanted apps from menu list

Search This thread

weikhang31

Sep 9, 2009
Hi guys,
Anyone can guide me to remove/hide below list of apps from my menu list? the phone has been rooted.
1. Get apps
2. TrackID
3. Wise Pilot
4. Latitude
5. Places
6. Support
7. Navigation
8. Friends' music
9. Setup Guide
10. Games by Popcap
11. Store
12. liveware
13. Get games
14. extension
15. update center

Thanks in advance. :D

weikhang31

Sep 9, 2009
Thanks Heimiko, will try out that software too. Currently the root uninstaller able to solve my case.

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore
Can someone tell me under what name does games by popcap run in phone? or app list ?
im unable to find it and uninstall removed the rest.

lucasra

Sep 21, 2011
So i need to root my mini for this? I will probably lose my warranty right?

Sorry if this some dumb question but im new on android...

Sent from my SK17a using XDA App

aMReY

Sep 19, 2011
So i need to root my mini for this? I will probably lose my warranty right?

Sorry if this some dumb question but im new on android...

Yup~ before root u need to unlock bootloader 1st~

try to avoid unlock bootloader if u just want to keep your phone warranty~

try to stop stock apps operating; android assistant can block other apps at startup and kill apps~

dont waste your phone warranty~

deoxx

Apr 28, 2011
Does somebody got a list with what .apk is what app? Some of the .apk does not resemble some of the apps, and don't want to delete something that might kill my phone.

edit: Btw, you can uninstall apps in flashtool.

Last edited:

lucasra

Sep 21, 2011
If you find the right apk then you can remove the app without any problem with this tool? I mean if the app isnt important, like Gamesbypopcap.

aMReY

Sep 19, 2011
Yeah! Certain app/apk I was remove using root uninstaller - result; my phone running on 235/334MB free space memory~

backup before remove~ if you want to install back to system app you needs to purchase root uninstaller pro

=/ not good if you make mistake~

Last edited:

aMReY

Sep 19, 2011
Does somebody got a list with what .apk is what app? Some of the .apk does not resemble some of the apps, and don't want to delete something that might kill my phone.

edit: Btw, you can uninstall apps in flashtool.

try use root uninstaller - you will know with apps that u want to remove, just refer to icon of apps in root uninstaller =) list? refer to 1st post

C

contofalso

Yeah, you need to root your mini for that. It voids the warranty, but I'm pretty sure you can reverse it so people can't tell. Technically, you've voided your warranty, but if you remove the evidence, no one can tell and your warranty is honored. You need to know what you're doing, obviously, so you should look into it more before trying it.

lucasra

Sep 21, 2011
Hey guys i have another question, i dont think a new thread is needed.

My mini pro says the sdcard has 1.2 gb used but when i select all files inside the card with Windows explorer it says there is only 350mb used. Why? and who's right?

ragalthar

Sep 4, 2010
Wiesbaden
Is there a way to remove them without rooting the phone?

Or did the devs already find a way to root he phone without unlocking the bootloader?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using "Titanium Backup" for that, it has a lot of uses besides uninstalling bloatware.