joyOS build 1

Want me to Support the rom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

hechoen

May 7, 2011
sidenote: a member from my own team hates me lol damn ya hechoen haha

What?? It had a "LOL" next to it. Plus I like to be original. Notice I'm the only one that used that voting option. You should punish me by making me flash some crazy test ROM no one knows about. lol

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
That makes two of us. Muahaha

how dare u sir! haha is it because I'm not on IRC? lol

What?? It had a "LOL" next to it. Plus I like to be original. Notice I'm the only one that used that voting option. You should punish me by making me flash some crazy test ROM no one knows about. lol

haha my own team! lol

Raver who?

Nice work Erik.

As much as I appreciate the comparison with Raver I actually hate when people say "Raver who?" mainly because he did a lot for our phone, from froyo to gb and burnt out his phone trying to get us an ICS kernel. So pretty much just saying don't offend a dev that gave us so much to give me props. Plus Raver is awesome :p

David1239

Aug 22, 2011

haha my own team! lol

As much as I appreciate the comparison with Raver I actually hate when people say "Raver who?" mainly because he did a lot for our phone, from froyo to gb and burnt out his phone trying to get us an ICS kernel. So pretty much just saying don't offend a dev that gave us so much to give me props. Plus Raver is awesome :p

Did he have the unbrickable mod, what did the kernel do to his phone?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Feb 28, 2012
Wichita, KS
I ment no disrespect

Erik and everyone else.

By no stretch of the imagination did I mean any disrespect of Raver by my comment "Raver Who". Giving credit where it is due, Raver did amazing things and progressed development for this phone as I am sure he will wherever his dev'ing for now.
The statement was meant to say "Erik, Raver left a big void in dev'ing for this phone. Starting with SCOM as your first on this phone...you did great out of the chute. Now you have multiple ROM's going through different steps of development and all are really really nice ROMS. The suckage that is felt by Raver not dev'ing for our phone is much more palatable with Team Kick Ass and you filling the void."

I just thought it much easier to say Raver Who?.....Sorry for the misunderstanding, and again....Raver...wherever you are....please, accept my apologies, no disrespect intended.

G

GuestK0045

Am I the only one who wishes for this to be updated? Other wise I would like to port myself but I only got 3 gb of ram :(

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

bhundven

Inactive Recognized Developer
Did he have the unbrickable mod, what did the kernel do to his phone?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Unbrickable mod won't save you from overvolting your GPU.
Imagine burnt toast in a 5 star restaurant... Garbage.

But hey, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Soon as I can pay for shipping, that bad boy will be dissected so we can do some cool stuff with this phone. ;)

--

But hey, back on topic... The polls tell the story of what should happen with this rom.
Hopefully erikmm will get some time to update it. :D

Reactions: pisherthefisher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6VGyi.png

Ladies and Gents meet JoyOS :p

This is a port of JoyOS. I will be doing the usual and posting
    screenies in post #3 and Download in post #2.

This rom will be supported only if you guys want it to be update. So i will follow a user's advice and open a poll and let you guys decide :p.

For the mean time enjoy. Btw i hate iOS but this rom is super light..just saying.

Installation
    Use CM installation instructions as it is an MTD build.

Bugs:

From what i can test nothing except camcorder (cm7 based so thats why)

Team Acid ( for base/being badasses)
    Google ( for buying android and making it open source :p)
    JoyOS (for making JoyOS)
    Lol yea build2 is coming along with aosp source and another rom :) I say all in a weeks time :)

----------------------------------------------

If helped don't be afraid to hit the thanks button ;) it doesn't bite lol
    That makes two of us. Muahaha

haha my own team! lol

Raver who?

Nice work Erik.

Downloads:

build 1

Initial Release.

DOwnload link :

Check md5 guys and follow CM steps.