32 GB in stock on Play Store USA

Search This thread

Johan1976

Jul 12, 2011
I think this deserves it's own thread for now. Just ordered mine and got email receipt.

Damn!

I got in, placed the order, delivery to my Borderlinx US adress... everything OK.... But then it fails with payment.
Doesn't seem to accept my Swedish invoice adress assigned to my VISA.
Anyone with experience of this how you solve that?

Should I change my Visa adress to Borderlinx US one?
Wouldn't that be a problem for VISA verification?

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
Wow it says two day delivery after I purchased it! Initially it said 3 to 5 days. No complaints here!

I'm hoping that they included the Pogo Pin charger! (Crossing fingers)

Last edited:

Leoisright

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 22, 2010
MN
Wow it says two day delivery after I purchased it! Initially it said 3 to 5 days. No complaints here!

They won't include the pogo adaptor. Its not out yet.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

mark.m.moran

Mar 2, 2010
Dublin

How soon after you got the receipt from Google Play did you get the tracking information? I am still waiting for my tracking number and I ordered it yesterday?

Cheers,
Mark

Jadefalkon

Nov 10, 2011
Wow, it seems Google just sucks with ordering things on release day. I ordered my 32gb on 11/20/12 at 6:30pm and received the confirmation email within five minutes. I just received the shipped email today11/21/12 at 7pm and it shows its already in New Jersey with delivery set for Friday. I wasn't expecting it until next Wednesday.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

404 ERROR

Jan 8, 2012
Wow, it seems Google just sucks with ordering things on release day. I ordered my 32gb on 11/20/12 at 6:30pm and received the confirmation email within five minutes. I just received the shipped email today11/21/12 at 7pm and it shows its already in New Jersey with delivery set for Friday. I wasn't expecting it until next Wednesday.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Same here. I got the shipping email today and it should be delivered on Friday. Great stuff :p

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
Same here. I got the shipping email today and it should be delivered on Friday. Great stuff :p

Got my shipped notification too for Friday arrival, what's crazy is they flew it here overnight...I paid for 3-5 day shipping. In fact, UPS had it originally scheduled for Monday delivery (UPS Ground)

Looks like Google is eating overnight shipping costs to get these out to everyone..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

crash822

Sep 11, 2011
Bought mine on the 20th and haven't received my order conformation even, guess I wasn't as lucky as you guys :(