Can't install a rom in my Ace

Search This thread

blazze95

Nov 10, 2011
Hello
I once installed the MIUI rom and tried some other roms too but I wanted to go back to MIUI and can't! I just get stuck in bootscreen

I've tried to format dada/sdcard/system/cache and to mount/unmount everything before installing, I tried to partitpate sdcard but no ****ing luck

but I can flash every other rom without a problem like tw9;5

Fixed!!!: I had to format my phone to partition EXT4 with Rio's Multi-Formatter (It works on Ace)

Last edited:
Have you formatted your phone's partitions to EXT4?

MIUI is CM7 based, which requires an EXT4 partition to operate.

Search for rio's multi-formatter, or the flashable EXT4 formatter (can be found in bieltv.3's CM7 or CM9 thread, I can't remember).

Remember, after formatting, to flash a kernel. You don't want to hard brick your phone, do you?

Reactions: blazze95

blazze95

Nov 10, 2011

Search for rio's multi-formatter, or the flashable EXT4 formatter (can be found in bieltv.3's CM7 or CM9 thread, I can't remember).

Remember, after formatting, to flash a kernel. You don't want to hard brick your phone, do you?

So i just flash Rio's Multi Formatter in CWM and Bieltv.3 kernel? and then MIUI

blazze95

Nov 10, 2011

Yeah flash that MultiFormator Tool and Choose EXT4 then after all done flash your MIUI with kernel .

Thanks both of you two I installed it! I just moved from Mini to Ace and on my Galaxy Mini i didn't had to partition it to EXT4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So i just flash Rio's Multi Formatter in CWM and Bieltv.3 kernel? and then MIUI

Yeah flash that MultiFormator Tool and Choose EXT4 then after all done flash your MIUI with kernel .