SGSIII General and launch discussion thread.

Search This thread

soraxd

Jun 23, 2010
cleveland
Mod edit: This thread is the largest thread about pre-launch discussion, so to keep the forum organised and help you find content, we will close other duplicate threads and direct discussion here

xD@^

danfamdsc01388-1335956307.jpg

well the SGSIII has officially been announced, so now lets just use this former LIVE UNPACKED event thread, as a general talk about whatever sgs3 thread.. this is where you can ask your one liner questions that arent worth making a whole thread for, or just be chatty about whatever sgs3 thoughts you have

also be sure to check out the
[ Galaxy S III™ FAQ Guide ]
itll save you some searching (click that ^^^)

Last edited:

RedBlueGreen

Feb 26, 2011
London
I can't wait!
I was hoping some one would make a new thread on the day.
I suggest a mod to close every single rumour thread to get rid all this junk.

I'll see you all in 11 hours

touness69

Jul 23, 2008
Lyon
The sweet spot for me here in france at 8pm, not to early as I will just come from work and not too late as I work tomorow ^^

Anyone noticed that now the unpacked app says "episode I" ? That might reval that ther will be another episode (well, episode 2) before the end of the year for the Galaxy Note II ?
Just like they were 2 episodes last year

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Looks like it'll be happening at 11AM PST, 1PM CST and 2PM EST.
Or, an hour after I start my shift at work.
I should be waking up by about then.
Or not. lol

Reactions: jayharper08

Prostheta

Sep 3, 2010
Raisio
Har!

I can't wait!
I was hoping some one would make a new thread on the day.
I suggest a mod to close every single rumour thread to get rid all this junk.

I'll see you all in 11 hours

Better still, archive the most ridiculous wild speculation. That way you can embarrass users in threads by saying "hey, weren't you that guy that thought the S3 would have flashing purple sparkly deeleyboppers and a pretzel-shaped screen....?"

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

PST Pakistan standard time ?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

PST = specific central time.
(spoken like an American with bad pronounciation of course)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit: This thread is the largest thread about pre-launch discussion, so to keep the forum organised and help you find content, we will close other duplicate threads and direct discussion here

xD@^

danfamdsc01388-1335956307.jpg

well the SGSIII has officially been announced, so now lets just use this former LIVE UNPACKED event thread, as a general talk about whatever sgs3 thread.. this is where you can ask your one liner questions that arent worth making a whole thread for, or just be chatty about whatever sgs3 thoughts you have

also be sure to check out the
    [ Galaxy S III™ FAQ Guide ]
    itll save you some searching (click that ^^^)
    Posted this in another thread but I thought I'll leave it here as well.
    Great indepth review of the SGS3, it shows alot of features I have not seen before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAs3ZiPQl-U
    I have no permitions to post youtube links with video but this is a joke.
    See attachment.
    i am extremely disappointed that its only "designed for humans"...my cat wanted an s3 sooo bad idk how to break the news to her.
    am i the only one that actually likes the design of it? :D

Probably