[ROM] CM9 Kangs WIFI 2012.05.11

28th April 2012, 03:57 AM   |  #361  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,521

1,699 posts
More
Yes, cache and dalive wipe should be enough. You don't even have to flash gapps again (unless you want to install the latest 20120422 gapps)
The Following User Says Thank You to twa_priv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2012, 04:10 AM   |  #362  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 169

1,057 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twa_priv

Yes, cache and dalive wipe should be enough. You don't even have to flash gapps again (unless you want to install the latest 20120422 gapps)

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
29th April 2012, 02:18 AM   |  #363  
Thanks Meter: 17

113 posts
Hello guys

I want to watch a flash movie on my tv due my tab with a hdmi adapter. But always on fullscreen the movie get stucked if the adapter is pluged in. Without the adapter i can watch any films without problems.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my english >.<

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7510 mit Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 06:46 AM   |  #364  
Flag Southgate
Thanks Meter: 291

2,167 posts
More
So I finally decided to switch to coffeebeans builds and I'm having an issue with the screen turning off. I'll be browsing xda on tapatalk 2 and all of a sudden the screen will turn off. Tapping the power button brings me back to the lockscreen but it is kind of annoying. I am thinking it might possibly be the app because it seems to only happen on tapatalk 2. but i hardly use my tap for anything else haha. It was also happening on pershoots 4/19 build, but since then i switched to coffeebeans 4/27 build with pershoots latest 4/27 kernel...anyone else experience this? Im gonna try to use xda premium hd to browse xda for a while and see if it still happens since it happens pretty regularly.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
29th April 2012, 09:17 AM   |  #365  
Thanks Meter: 1

35 posts
Stability of ROM
It is only this one issue with this rom - problem with unlock screen or there is more problem I am still on HC 3.2 official rom and consider flashing of CM ICS rom for my tablet.

Thank you for your opinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to mirecko2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 04:46 PM   |  #366  
Thanks Meter: 11

124 posts
I just installed the latest build (wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe system) and I noticed this time my apps didn't start to re-install like the previous builds. Am I missing something?
29th April 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #367  
Miami
Thanks Meter: 184

1,102 posts
More
Whats the difference between 420 and 427??

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
30th April 2012, 05:29 AM   |  #368  
Flag OREGON
Thanks Meter: 105

517 posts
More
any Fix permissions Fixes
I did'nt see any in the the op or in general .. I may have missed it .. i've been busy ... But I have had this problem with cm9 on the tab off and off .. that I can't fix permissions not a biggy since I haven't had a ish ... its just a habit for me to do it every flash.. I tried in recovery .. ROm manager, and terminal .. .. Im net to the terminal So I may not have ran the right code.. su .
fix_permissions??? So I was wondering if anyone may have a flash able fix permissions .. or if they to are having this problem?

Also If I turn the wifi Off .. I have to wipe Cash and Dalvik to get it back on .. no biggie to me ..

ive been jumping from aokp to this build .. there M5 seems to have a bit of a touch screen Problem gaming .. This build 4 /27 is running good .. Im running pershoots droid basement kernel ... I may try and flash his other kernel because it fixed this last time .. not sure why .. Thanks coffee for all ur Work on a CM( buid for our TAB..

EDIT I Got fix permissions to work after upgrade to touch recovery
I did It in ROM manager tho it still would not work in recovery not sure why?
Last edited by NUGZZ420; 30th April 2012 at 07:43 AM.
30th April 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #369  
Flag Salzburg
Thanks Meter: 48

94 posts
More
Does anyone else, miss the GMAIL App????
Last edited by corei7qm; 30th April 2012 at 01:15 PM.
30th April 2012, 02:52 PM   |  #370  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 3

92 posts
More
Anyone else having issues with the launcher and chrome FC'ing? Happens regularly (at least a couple times a day). At first I thought Trebuchet was to blame, so I switched to ADWLauncher EX Pro and I'm still having the same issues.

Currently on 427 build with Pershoot's latest launcher. Clean install (wiped data, cache, dalvik).

I should mention that I've been having this problem over the past few builds, so it's not an issue with the install (at least I don't believe so).

What can I provide that would help diagnose the problem and how? (I see people posting logcats, not entirely sure how to do that)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Development by ThreadRank