Tip us?

ciscogee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato525 View Post
This theme is Beautiful on EC09, I am using the ICS launcher from the market with it and it is amazing. My only complaint is the lock screen, Lot's of blue. I like the small white symbols and white text. But I am not a themer and your work is awesome.
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Yeah initial released was a quick port from ec07 with trailblazer101s mods Intact. I through in a few different thins to make it ec09 exclusive. Hopefully will have time to make another release soon.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
posted via esp with help from fingers

KJW979
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
Gummy 1.0

DJMaj07
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man

XjokiX7
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Exclamation O.o

Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?

ciscogee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Default its been awhile...

sorry for late replies, been hetic, blah blah blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMaj07 View Post
Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man
that screen is from the ec07 theme
i added tid bits of dif imgs for ec09, starting monday ill be updating more.

these builds are for all of us and are in beta still so post "bugs" or changes wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjokiX7 View Post
Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?
screenshot please.. are u talking about the email icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJW979 View Post
Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
yes, yes there is further updates planned, this weekend will be catchup and format fiesta, im settled in where im at, and pc is still in another city but i bought my fiance a new laptop so i can take hers lol

XjokiX7
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Nevermind I got it ciscogee I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below.

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker.

ciscogee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XjokiX7 View Post
Nevermind I got it ciscogee I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below.

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker.
I see now. You are talking about the NBT theme. I didn't mess with ticker until ec07 ics

DJMaj07
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Oh, also forgot to include this in my post earlier... any way to make the softkeys brighter? Hard to see in bright light sometimes. Thanks!

trailblazer101
Old
Thanks Meter 292

DONATE TO ME
The softkeys are a part of the screen, with a dark overlay on top... The only way to increase the brightness of the softkeys is to increase the brightness of the screen itself...

PS. The icons themselves for the softkeys are a bright white, but the overlay dims it down :P

Samsung Continuum, The Phone That Could-- With a Community To Match.
The Following User Says Thank You to trailblazer101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XjokiX7
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I've always wondered.. for the ics icons for this could they be rotated when you rotate the phone?