5,597,501 Members 31,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[10.23.12][ciscogee][EG04][THEMES&MODS][JB-ICS LAYOUT ON GB!]

Tip us?
 
ciscogee
Old
#151  
ciscogee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 878
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wa State

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato525 View Post
This theme is Beautiful on EC09, I am using the ICS launcher from the market with it and it is amazing. My only complaint is the lock screen, Lot's of blue. I like the small white symbols and white text. But I am not a themer and your work is awesome.
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Yeah initial released was a quick port from ec07 with trailblazer101s mods Intact. I through in a few different thins to make it ec09 exclusive. Hopefully will have time to make another release soon.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
posted via esp with help from fingers
 
KJW979
Old
#152  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 341
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY area
Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
Gummy 1.0
 
DJMaj07
Old
#153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 167
Join Date: Dec 2011
Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man
 
XjokiX7
Old
#154  
XjokiX7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 116
Join Date: Jan 2012
Exclamation O.o

Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?
 
ciscogee
Old
#155  
ciscogee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 878
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wa State

 
DONATE TO ME
Default its been awhile...

sorry for late replies, been hetic, blah blah blah


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMaj07 View Post
Hey, running the EC09 ICS theme, and it's amazing. Fantastic work dude!

Question for ya, wondering if others have noticed this as well.

One of the screenshots in your OP shows the unlock/vibrate sliders to be small, elegant, ICS style:
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ScreenShot.png

But the actual sliders on my phone have the older, larger slider icons with a huge blue circle around them... slightly off-putting. Any way to change to those small icons like in your screenshot?

Thanks man
that screen is from the ec07 theme
i added tid bits of dif imgs for ec09, starting monday ill be updating more.

these builds are for all of us and are in beta still so post "bugs" or changes wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjokiX7 View Post
Everything seems perfect. But I just noticed one thing. On the ticker the message icon is still green. is there a way to change the color of that or no? Or can you guys change the color of it to blue?
screenshot please.. are u talking about the email icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJW979 View Post
Installed over Debellare, very nice, so far only thing came across is sometimes hard to read words in pop up boxes with blue in gray especially outside but not complaining. Any further updates planned?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA
yes, yes there is further updates planned, this weekend will be catchup and format fiesta, im settled in where im at, and pc is still in another city but i bought my fiance a new laptop so i can take hers lol
posted via esp with help from fingers
 
XjokiX7
Old
#156  
XjokiX7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 116
Join Date: Jan 2012
Nevermind I got it ciscogee I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below.

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker.
 
ciscogee
Old
#157  
ciscogee's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Posts: 878
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wa State

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XjokiX7 View Post
Nevermind I got it ciscogee I changed the android pattern a bit.. Not saying your work was bad but I like the color feature I made in it. Self made this pattern.. and also the message icon on the ticker was green. I changed the color to blue. I'll show you what I meant below.

Self made android pattern color:http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557295/

Blue mms color on ticker:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65277943@N05/7140557335/ *Sorry for bad quality on this one :/*

But yeah here you go. this is what I meant about the ticker.
I see now. You are talking about the NBT theme. I didn't mess with ticker until ec07 ics

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
posted via esp with help from fingers
 
DJMaj07
Old
#158  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 167
Join Date: Dec 2011
Oh, also forgot to include this in my post earlier... any way to make the softkeys brighter? Hard to see in bright light sometimes. Thanks!
 
trailblazer101
Old
#159  
trailblazer101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 292
Posts: 783
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pennsylvania

 
DONATE TO ME
The softkeys are a part of the screen, with a dark overlay on top... The only way to increase the brightness of the softkeys is to increase the brightness of the screen itself...

PS. The icons themselves for the softkeys are a bright white, but the overlay dims it down :P

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
Samsung Continuum, The Phone That Could-- With a Community To Match.
The Following User Says Thank You to trailblazer101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
XjokiX7
Old
#160  
XjokiX7's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 116
Join Date: Jan 2012
I've always wondered.. for the ics icons for this could they be rotated when you rotate the phone?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes