Moto e- perspective coming from many past flagships

Search This thread

coma-k

Aug 21, 2010
Just thought I'd let people know how I have found using the moto e for a week coming from many past flagships. My last few phones have been all Samsung models up until the note 3, and Sony models up to the z1. For starters, this device has functioned perfectly stable, across all of its functionality, this includes gps, reception, call quality etc. the user interface runs with fewer hiccups than my past note3 and z1. No odd crashes thus far, hasn't slowed down even with an 128gb micro sd card full of music.

Mobile phone cameras have never been of much use to me so this device ticks all the boxes, also helps that the headphone out is louder than the z1 and note 3 I had, looking forward to installing viper4android. My main use of smartphones is music, browsing, eBay, some video use and gps navigation, and for all of these functions this phone has been perfect. Briefly tested out gaming performance and it's perfectly usable for that too surprisingly. I'd suggest that anyone who is on the fence about buying the moto e should not hesitate unless a camera is important to you, as it's awfully bad on the moto e, although to be fair I only took a quick few pics maybe if your patient with it it could be of some use to some perhaps.

Battery life has been exceptional, first depletion from a full charge has gave me 1day and 7 hours and over 5 hours screen on time, second charge has lasted 1day 17 hours and 3h30 screen on with 10percent left. Hope this helps those people currently considering it as a usable device, any questions feel free.

Rob.mx

Feb 10, 2014
¿How are you using an 128 GB MicroSD card if the specs of the phone says that the maximum supported is 32 GB? :confused:
BTW, the phone is incredible for an minimalistic user (as me) and the only bad thing is the camera, very basic.

Moto E XT1021
CM 11 Snapshot M10

I'm learning english; don't troll me. :rolleyes:

mr_gourav2000

Dec 28, 2013
barmer
How are you using an 128 GB micro SD card if the
specs of the phone says that the maximum supported
is 32 GB?

Last edited: