[ROM][4.2] AOIP Team Insomnia [Linaro 4.7][DIABLO]

Search This thread

Tim1928

Mar 21, 2012
Paducah
I really like the ROM! I use it as my DD and I really appreciate you guys putting this out for us. Idk if its just me but I noticed I cant expand the desk top to get rid of the status bar (I checked the power menu option) and also I couldn't hang up a call in the notification drawer. But no biggie here can't wait for the next update. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Confirmed should be fixed in next update

iburnhearts

Feb 6, 2011
During a call, dial pad is unresponsive. you can press the buttons and it shows that you pressed it...but there's no response. Like when listening to voicemail and choosing to delete...pressing 7 does nothing. Dialing a number to add another person to the call does nothing either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: hatememarkz

Tim1928

Mar 21, 2012
Paducah
During a call, dial pad is unresponsive. you can press the buttons and it shows that you pressed it...but there's no response. Like when listening to voicemail and choosing to delete...pressing 7 does nothing. Dialing a number to add another person to the call does nothing either.

I can't confirm this I just deleted one of my voice mails using 7 how is it working for ohera

mlbinseattle

Jul 1, 2012
Seattle
I can't confirm this I just deleted one of my voice mails using 7 how is it working for ohera

It's working for me, too.

On another note, I previously reported that the HALO policies weren't "sticking" or staying checked whenever I went into Settings/Apps and chose to whitelist/blacklist a particular app. I've since figured out that that I really need to pin which apps I want to see in HALO notifications using the HALO app. This makes HALO much easier to use. However, I'd still like to see the policy feature work. I get Google Now notifications showing up in HALO, and those inadvertently get wiped out of the notification bar every time I use HALO. It's not that big of a deal ... just something that would be nice to see work if you can get a chance to address it.

One other thing: I like the feature to disable the hardware buttons (Home, Menu, Back, Search). However, when I disable all keys, the Search button still works. This is the only button that does this. I also noticed this happening on another AOSP ROM. Must be something in the source code from Google. I don't know ... I'm not a dev. If you get this fixed, I'd be one happy camper since this ROM, IMO, is one of the better AOSP ROMS that I've flashed. I really like the features and functionality, and the ROM runs so smooth.

Thanks for all the hard work put into this ROM.

koudies

Feb 23, 2012
Minneapolis

I mentioned this a few posts back. Still happens to me on and off. What also happens is after I call someone, pressing the hang up button doesn't hang up on them. What worked for me for your problem is 2-3 reboots. After the first reboot ill lose vibration. But a few more reboots will get u back the vibration and dial pad will be responsive then.

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
Does anyone has trouble reading their MMs/texts when aoip dark like me? Or is this happening to me only?

rymanh

Jan 11, 2012
Toronto
Does anyone has trouble reading their MMs/texts when aoip dark like me? Or is this happening to me only?

When I switched to dark I had the same problem..I had to change the MMS theme settings so I could read my texts.. Kind of a pain in the butt. However once you do that it'll be good

Reactions: FCORivers

idb117

Nov 28, 2012
lockport
For those having expanded desktop issues, use holo launcher in gestures choose swipe up to hide status bar or disable it all together.. My only issue is pie not working, even with it checked & set up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Jamonguyen

Mar 30, 2011
I don't use PIE but I set it up and checked all triggers (show always) and I can get the left and right side to show but not the bottom or top. I did notice last night there wasn't a torch... But I downloaded one thanks guys I'm lovin it :thumbup:

koudies

Feb 23, 2012
Minneapolis
That's great. Can't wait for the update. Want to see if it'll fix my issues as it's driving me nuts. Still doesn't make sense to me that I seem to be the only one have these problems. I have reflashed many tumes and even tried with uber kernel but still having the same issues.

jeremykersh

May 16, 2012
riverside ca
I tried the Cl3Kener's awesome audio mod and no luck :( booted but couldn't get out of my lockscreen. Phone would time out turn black and not come back on. I'll try a different version later, see if that works.

One question, I'm not sure if I missing it amongst the multitude of settings, is the a back to kill setting somewhere?

Great job team Insomnia!! love the rom, love the unique features and animations.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    13591-wallpaper-03-small

641-about-png

Android Open Insomnia Project or AOIP is an aftermarket firmware based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones. Do not ask for etas and no feature request. This rom is still in its baby stage and we are working on adding everything we think should be added.

648-features-png

-Built with Linaro Toolchain
    -Pie Controls
    -Custom Quick Settings
    -Recents Ram Bar
    -Custom Status Bar Tweaks
    -Mms Theme Settings
    -Widgets Viewpager
    -Ability to Change DPI on the Fly
    -Notification Drawer Shortcuts
    -BLN
    -Updates with Goo Manager
    -STABLE kernel diablo branch (thanks Cl3Kener)
    -many many more

645-directions-png

DOWNLOAD ROM
    MOVE TO SDCARD
    BOOT INTO RECOVERY
    MAKE NANDROID
    WIPE EVERYTHING
    FLASH ROM
    FLASH GAPPS
    REBOOT & ENJOY

646-download-png

ROM DOWNLOAD

GAPPS DOWNLOAD

643-changelog-png

7/16

- Initial release

7/23

7/23 changes

8/03
    new kernel 3.0.88 OC/UV

649-knownbugs-png

- Button lights are buggy

644-credits-png

cm
    camcory
    smartguy044
    flappjaxx
    Cl3Kener
    look in about aoip section in rom for more
    many more that i know i forgot

652-sourcecode-png

KERNEL SOURCE

DISCLAIMER: YOU KNOW THE RISK OF FLASHING. TEAM INSOMNIA & MYSELF TAKE NO CREDIT IN WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE
    A full feature list will be put up later. I need to get time to do it. This ROM is in its baby stage but we have been working on it for a few months now to add a lot of stuff. Hopes everyone enjoys it :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda premium
    New update guys new kernel OC check it out

New Build

New build of 4.2 live on goo.

here is a test build for AOIP 4.3 please give feed back and any bugs found

4.3 TEST BUILD