Xperia Keyboard for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro Running Kit Kat 4.4.2

Search This thread

helderhalen

Dec 21, 2013
Hi There

I installed the cyanogenmod legacy xperia kit kat 4.4.2 yesterday and i want to know if i can install some xperia keyboard on it , it comes with the google keyboard but i hate using the qwerty on this phone since the screen is too small , i was using the xperia keyboard 3.0 on it when it had the Ice Cream Sandwich, can someone post me a link to download the xperia keyboard app ,maybe a more recent version, and explain me how to install it? Thanks

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
Hi There
I installed the cyanogenmod legacy xperia kit kat 4.4.2 yesterday and i want to know if i can install some xperia keyboard on it , it comes with the google keyboard but i hate using the qwerty on this phone since the screen is too small , i was using the xperia keyboard 3.0 on it when it had the Ice Cream Sandwich, can someone post me a link to download the xperia keyboard app ,maybe a more recent version, and explain me how to install it? Thanks
i need that keyboard too
---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------
any help'''

HW keyboard is not supported by CM. (this is sonys own thing) so even if u install some xperia keyboard IT WON'T work 100% (like no sym key) bcuz of lack of files/development
there actually 2 keyboards from sonys 4.3 fw which u can dl - & they work in 4.4 - in our themes & appp section. but remember words above :D

if not do what @adrianjos says