[Q] Can i use helium to backup app data from one phone and restore on another phone?

Search This thread

kunaltyagii

May 28, 2013
Coimbatore
Hi all

i know similar threads are always present but i havent gotten any definitive answer from them. i'm thinking of moving from nexus to One E8 because of the better camera, speaker, newer processor and little better battery. i have a lot of apps on my nexus and was wondering whether i can use helium app to backup the data from my phone to the new phone or it has a different folder structure or something. i dont want to lose all the progress i've made in different games and all my notes in different apps i've kept. will be obliged if anyone can help.

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Hi all

i know similar threads are always present but i havent gotten any definitive answer from them. i'm thinking of moving from nexus to One E8 because of the better camera, speaker, newer processor and little better battery. i have a lot of apps on my nexus and was wondering whether i can use helium app to backup the data from my phone to the new phone or it has a different folder structure or something. i dont want to lose all the progress i've made in different games and all my notes in different apps i've kept. will be obliged if anyone can help.

Theoretically, yes, it should work across any device.

If you have root access then Titanium Backup is better, just make sure not to restore system apps.

Reactions: kunaltyagii

Ofthecats

Jun 18, 2013
Hi all

isnt this the defining feature of Helium pro?

GR0S

Jun 10, 2012
I would recommend you downloading games from play store and restoring their data after that, because neither TB nor Helium backup obb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all

Theoretically, yes, it should work across any device.

If you have root access then Titanium Backup is better, just make sure not to restore system apps.