[Theme][V1.2.0]AOSP ICS look for Sense 4 Roms[14.05.12]

Search This thread

KamikaZeeFu

Jan 9, 2011
Reactions: geenyous

fisha21

Nov 23, 2007
Next bigger update will be over the weekend, hopefully with a themed EQS mod :D

Just a heads up, the icon pngs are in drawable-hdpi, not xhdpi - the files are all called something like 'janisawesome.....png'!

What's bugging me is the green highlight on the toggle switches. Everywhere else the toggles are nice and blue, but no matter what I change these EQS ones remain green!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

KamikaZeeFu

Jan 9, 2011
Just a heads up, the icon pngs are in drawable-hdpi, not xhdpi - the files are all called something like 'janisawesome.....png'!

What's bugging me is the green highlight on the toggle switches. Everywhere else the toggles are nice and blue, but no matter what I change these EQS ones remain green!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Yea I've seen the pngs :D still thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

KamikaZeeFu

Jan 9, 2011
Thought I had a free weekend, but I had to work, so I didn't have time to cook the update, sorry guys :(

KamikaZeeFu

Jan 9, 2011
Pretty sure it needs an update, as the tweaks app got updated. Will upload an updated version once I get home from work, sadly still without any theme additions.

I need more spare time :D

Reactions: Saeko and geenyous

hallydamaster

Aug 27, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems downloading this ATM?

I am just getting the 404error!

EDIT: sorry, it is something with mobile chrome. When I switched to desktop version it worked! :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Last edited:

KamikaZeeFu

Jan 9, 2011
Also as a quick heads up, I didn't include an option for lower/no button backlight yet, but if you're running the latest Leedroid rom the tweaks are fully compatible.
So selecting a button light config there will work. It doesn't apply right away, you either have to reboot or toggle automatic brightness off then on again.

Also as a sort of poll for Leedroid users:
So far I included a blue overscroll effect. With the newest Leedroid tweaks there is a setting to customize it. Currently my overscroll replaces the "none" option.
Should I keep it in (so everyone has a blue overscroll without messing with the tweaks) or should I remove mine so users can set it themselves?

For myself I'd like to keep my overscroll, but I just want to gather the general opinion before anyone asks why the "none" option doesn't remove the overscroll ^^

Edit: While I'm at it:

Is anyone not happy with the charge animation? I currently only have 7 battery backgrounds in use, since I made the images myself. So when empty there are only 7 steps in the charging animation.
Re-doing all the images to look smoother a quite some work, so I want to know if anyone actually cares :p

Last edited:
Reactions: geenyous

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Also as a quick heads up, I didn't include an option for lower/no button backlight yet, but if you're running the latest Leedroid rom the tweaks are fully compatible.
So selecting a button light config there will work. It doesn't apply right away, you either have to reboot or toggle automatic brightness off then on again.

Also as a sort of poll for Leedroid users:
So far I included a blue overscroll effect. With the newest Leedroid tweaks there is a setting to customize it. Currently my overscroll replaces the "none" option.
Should I keep it in (so everyone has a blue overscroll without messing with the tweaks) or should I remove mine so users can set it themselves?

For myself I'd like to keep my overscroll, but I just want to gather the general opinion before anyone asks why the "none" option doesn't remove the overscroll ^^

Edit: While I'm at it:

Is anyone not happy with the charge animation? I currently only have 7 battery backgrounds in use, since I made the images myself. So when empty there are only 7 steps in the charging animation.
Re-doing all the images to look smoother a quite some work, so I want to know if anyone actually cares :p
Backlight through LeeDrOiD is perfect, no need for your own option.
I'd also prefer to keep your overscroll as it matches the theme, so I wouldn't make any changes there either and last but not least, I don't use an icon but the 2 digit battery indicator, so I don't really care ;)
Thanks for your work!

Saeko

Jun 29, 2010
Thanks a lot for the fast update Kamikaze! Love the theme. Everything is working well except the mms app..flashed several times but to no avail, still remain the htc one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Grown accustomed to the Stock ICS look after using LorClockan's ICS build for my DHD, I decided that I need that AOSP look on the One X.
    Why am I making this when I could just go with an AOSP build? AOSP will most likely not have the sense camera app, which is just brilliant IMO.

Credits/Thanks:
    Amarullz - for the Aroma installer
    LeeDroid - for his fantastic Rom, and I used his aroma config and his update-script as reference for mine :D
    Villianrom team - for the Villiantheme system
    LorD ClockaN - For his DHD ICS rom which inspired this theme :D
    JDROiD - For his Settings.apk (and other AOSP apps) and his eXoDiZeD rom, which was the first AOSP themed One X rom.
    If I forgot to give someone proper credits, pls pm me :D

Preview:

So yea what's in this theme?

-ICS WiFi and reception icons
    -Custom mobile data icons
    -Custom notification shade
    -(optional) Stock ICS Calendar,Contacts,MMS and the 3d Gallery app.
    -Everything wrapped in an Aroma install

The theme can be installed in 2 ways (choice in Aroma)

Install files:
    -This will install pre-compiled SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk based on LeeDrOiD One Xtreme V5.0.0 files. You can pick this if you run Leedroid

Use Villiantheme
    -This will use the Villiantheme system to patch the modified images into your system. Should be compatible to any Sense 4 Rom.

Changelog:
    Code:
    V1.2.0
    ->Install files option will install SystemUI.apk compatible with Leedroid V6.2.0. Should also be used if your rom uses EQS by j4n87
    ->Fixed missing/old images that snuck into 1.1.5 (battery, signal and holo_dark_bg)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V1.1.5
    ->Install files option will install SystemUI.apk compatible with Leedroid V5.1.0. Should also be used if your rom uses EQS by j4n87

V1.1.1
    ->Added fixed background_holo_dark.png to framework-res.apk (Thanks endursa for finding it)

V1.1.0
    ->Bigger battery % (Old small % numbers as option when choosing Villiantheme)
    ->ICS Settings.apk from eXoDiZeD. Thanks JDROid!
    ->AOSP apps now also from eXoDiZeD, fixes an MMS bug (not sending more than 1 SMS for long texts)
    ->Fixed Vrtheme install not theming Framework-res.apk correctly

V1.0.2
    ->Added option to remove HTC Contacts
    ->Added option to skip theme install
    ->Made wiping Dalvik optional

V1.0.1b
    ->Fixed Mms.apk not installing correctly

V1.0.1
    ->Fixed ICS app install
    ->Fixed Dalvik-cache not getting wiped

V1.0.0
    -> Initial release

Download V1.2.0

Coming soon™:
    -De-sense option
    -Delete HTC Contacts option[done]
    -Bigger %number option for the battery [done]
    -Option to include Nova/Apex launcher
    -Stock Settings.apk[done]
    -Theming as much as possible

Please ask for permission before reusing parts of my theme :p

I won't theme Rosie itself to look like Stock, Nova/Apex can be used for that

Feedback and critique welcome :D
    1.2.0 uploaded, fixes compatability with Leedroid V6.2.0
    Pretty sure it needs an update, as the tweaks app got updated. Will upload an updated version once I get home from work, sadly still without any theme additions.

I need more spare time :D

Update for 6.4.0 planned or will 1.2.0 still work?
    Am dl the ROM now, will try later...

I'm using v1.2 over Lee 6.4 since this afternoon, everything is working well :)
    V1.1.5b is up, this time with working reception and wifi icons. If I still missed anything just post :D