[Q] Some questions about things

Search This thread

sp3tan

Jun 27, 2013
Sweden
Hello there, ladies and gentlemens. First off, i have recently updated my phone to 4.4 and i noticed i had recieved a weird icon on top of my screen which i absolutely have no clue of what in the world it is! I thought you guys maybe could tell me what it is? If it is something that drains the battery out then i would really want it off.

Second, i have noticed some weird things when it comes down to free RAM calculated by for ex. CPU-Z and the built-in Apps on the phone. The apps tells me that i usually have 1.0-1.4 GB free RAM but on CPU-Z it tells me sometimes i only have 200-1.1 GB free ram which i both find disturbing and weird at the same time. Could it be some miscalculations compared between these two? Or what do you think?

Third, After updating to 4.3 which had included some changes to the music interfaces i thought why not update it and went ahead and did it. When i updated it i obviously saw changes both to sounds and the interface itself but what is most disturbing is that i can no longer just change songs when im inside the music player of HTC one itself by just moving the image but now i have to press the forward button to do so which i do not like. Is there any way of changing this at all so i can just move the image of the song to change to what song i want to be played?

mGE29Dp.jpg

To be more clear of this image, you can obviously see that i have pointed out the Icon to show you which one i exactly mean. And about the third question, interfaces and all that, you can see that it says "Spelas Nu" that means "Playing Now" translated from swedish to english and right next to it you can see that it says "Visualizer" which basicly is just some random images doing stuff yeah you know...

Any help is greatly appriciated :) Also any tips and tricks or anything related to these kinds of things are also appriciated!
Best regards, sp3tan.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello there, ladies and gentlemens. First off, i have recently updated my phone to 4.4 and i noticed i had recieved a weird icon on top of my screen which i absolutely have no clue of what in the world it is! I thought you guys maybe could tell me what it is? If it is something that drains the battery out then i would really want it off.

Second, i have noticed some weird things when it comes down to free RAM calculated by for ex. CPU-Z and the built-in Apps on the phone. The apps tells me that i usually have 1.0-1.4 GB free RAM but on CPU-Z it tells me sometimes i only have 200-1.1 GB free ram which i both find disturbing and weird at the same time. Could it be some miscalculations compared between these two? Or what do you think?

Third, After updating to 4.3 which had included some changes to the music interfaces i thought why not update it and went ahead and did it. When i updated it i obviously saw changes both to sounds and the interface itself but what is most disturbing is that i can no longer just change songs when im inside the music player of HTC one itself by just moving the image but now i have to press the forward button to do so which i do not like. Is there any way of changing this at all so i can just move the image of the song to change to what song i want to be played?

mGE29Dp.jpg

To be more clear of this image, you can obviously see that i have pointed out the Icon to show you which one i exactly mean. And about the third question, interfaces and all that, you can see that it says "Spelas Nu" that means "Playing Now" translated from swedish to english and right next to it you can see that it says "Visualizer" which basicly is just some random images doing stuff yeah you know...

Any help is greatly appriciated :) Also any tips and tricks or anything related to these kinds of things are also appriciated!
Best regards, sp3tan.

That icon you see is for NFC. That mean NFC is on. IRC this icon was introduced in 4.3. Turn off NFC to hide icon. If you need NFC to be on and you want to hide this icon, you'll need to use the Xposed framework with the ''NFCIconRemover'' module.

Reactions: sp3tan

sp3tan

Jun 27, 2013
Sweden
That icon you see is for NFC. That mean NFC is on. IRC this icon was introduced in 4.3. Turn off NFC to hide icon. If you need NFC to be on and you want to hide this icon, you'll need to use the Xposed framework with the ''NFCIconRemover'' module.

Yeah that was the NFC icon. Thanks alot for the response :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

mGE29Dp.jpg

Best regards, sp3tan.