HardSPL v3.07, v3.28, v3.29 and v3.56 by JockyW

Search This thread

tdn135

Feb 19, 2010
My Tytn has a problem. It has HARDSPL-3.56-force usb installed. Now I want to go back from android to windows mobile. I have to press reset and then camera button to load kaisimg. But it says "USB". I want to flash windows mobile back so I do not need USB. I want to go to the next stage. How can I reflash my hardSPL (there is no windows on it)? Or how do I alternatively flash kaisimg?

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
My Tytn has a problem. It has HARDSPL-3.56-force usb installed. Now I want to go back from android to windows mobile. I have to press reset and then camera button to load kaisimg. But it says "USB". I want to flash windows mobile back so I do not need USB. I want to go to the next stage. How can I reflash my hardSPL (there is no windows on it)? Or how do I alternatively flash kaisimg?

You can find a way out in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=680518 :):)

autobot05

Sep 20, 2008
I followed all of the steps but when it comes to running the kaisercustomruu...., it hangs at 0% and then gives me an error. I really need help with this.

Furieh

Jul 12, 2010
Montevideo
Sorry if another asshole like me posted this already. But you can always use the "enterbootloader" file with the proper Kovsimg to flash your X1. Just saying.
I'm "so into this" because my vol keys went dead for whatever reason, but this really works guys. Like 2+2. It's always the same, been flashing my cell for a while like this. It's harder, better, faster and stroger :D

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I followed all of the steps but when it comes to running the kaisercustomruu...., it hangs at 0% and then gives me an error. I really need help with this.

Try my technique...