JI5 via Kies !!

Search This thread

kboater

Jan 31, 2010
working ATT 2.2 Froyo build running now on Vibrant.. HOME / Back Reversed same with volume Rocker.. everything else works!!!!

Sound & Home / Back is Super easy Fix!!!
awesome!!! glad to hear its an easy fix!

on Captivate they said Jit is working, is it working for you on vibrant too?

cant wait for you to make a release for us :) btw, can we get a clockwork zip, as I still have not used odin

forgot to mention, really appreciate all the work you and other developers do for us

working ATT 2.2 Froyo build running now on Vibrant.. HOME / Back Reversed same with volume Rocker.. everything else works!!!!

Sound & Home / Back is Super easy Fix!!!

Hey,

Have you ran a linpack? or a quad score on this?

It might just be like the I9000 leaks with no JIT. and no speed help. is there lag? I know you love doing your thing :) But, if its just the same. shrug.

Just my two cents.

And the J16 from vibrant is 2.1.

eugene373

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2009
eb-productions.proboards.com
Hey,

Have you ran a linpack? or a quad score on this?

It might just be like the I9000 leaks with no JIT. and no speed help. is there lag? I know you love doing your thing :) But, if its just the same. shrug.

Just my two cents.

And the J16 from vibrant is 2.1.

What are you talking about? All the I9000 builds I've ran had jit working.. linpack is 14+
And I was Told Other wise regarding JI6.. I don't care WTF, let just get it open and Find out..

What are you talking about? All the I9000 builds I've ran had jit working.. linpack is 14+
And I was Told Other wise regarding JI6.. I don't care WTF, let just get it open and Find out..

Why was it never reported linpacks of 14? and JIT working?

Shrug :) I'm not bashing you. Im just saying if this is true. Id be running the i9000 builds months ago. instead of wasting my time on stock or frank-wiz.

If i can go from 9->14.

Get me?

WTF are you talking about, ive been fallowing that thread for few hours now more than 4 people over there reported 14+ score :rolleyes:

On true captivates yea. Lets see! if so. Ill flash :)

I was just saying i've never seen anyone say "14" on any 2.2 rom or any better quad. I would have flashed 2 months ago :)

Anyhoot, Good luck. Im going to bed. Need to get up early.

demo23019

Dec 9, 2007
On true captivates yea. Lets see! if so. Ill flash :)

I was just saying i've never seen anyone say "14" on any 2.2 rom or any better quad. I would have flashed 2 months ago :)

Anyhoot, Good luck. Im going to bed. Need to get up early.

I haven't neither but i just told you this in the other thread then you came here in total denial, like I made it up.

But yea i have to also its getting really late, im on east coast. Hopefully ill wake up to some good new in the morning :)

ram130

Mar 4, 2010
New York, NY
www.everythinglegit.com
lol this sucks...people were saying yea lin pack 9 and quad 900 for 2.1 but wait until 2.2!! and now thats not even looking like much a improvement in the scores LOL people were saying the scores will be better than the N1....eitherway it just proove linpack needs to tests other cpu things.

lol this sucks...people were saying yea lin pack 9 and quad 900 for 2.1 but wait until 2.2!! and now thats not even looking like much a improvement in the scores LOL people were saying the scores will be better than the N1....eitherway it just proove linpack needs to tests other cpu things.

Who knows. I may wind up selling my Galaxy and just getting a nexus to be honest. I love the phone. but its not up to par on speed. 650 bucks for a slow phone due to improper IO is not acceptable. I was in a sprint store checking out the EPIC. It seemed to be way more responsive. Who knows. We should just all make a huge petition to ATT/TMO demanding firmware upgrades. or some sort of refund. Because, how the hell a N1 beating a brand new phone (Plus all the issues) They obviously pre-released this galaxy. Prob rushed it out. hence all the issues.

briankao1992

Aug 24, 2010
I just read why the linpack scores on Snapdragons are much higher than ones on the Hummingbird.

"my personal view on this is: the hummingbird is faster than the snapdragon in most tasks and about 3-4 times faster in 3d graphics. linpack is just a bad benchmark because it only tests a small and very specific subset of cpu instructions which are of little importance in everyday tasks. i really don't understand why some people just get so fed up with some imaginary number. just read the comments on linpack in the market. it's just completely stupid and insane!" --- jodue

linky here: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/7370-why-jit-not-yet-enabled-in-froyo-leaks/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mine has worked since JI2

Yea its fine after i re flashed it again.

Stupid me the first time i flashed and tried changing my battery icon with one from other thread and it screwed up and my phone wouldn't load to desktop.
    So i took an nadroid backup from previous stock update and loaded that and by doing so it removed all the new software,fixes ..ect

but im fine now
    Compass, and GPS work great