NOthing HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sharpi1

Aug 14, 2011
Wuppertal
Wallpapers

Dougi, maybe you can match the new wallpapers from new skins? They look really nice =) Thanks for all your hard spent work mate, you're great !!!

Rainbowbright081

Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Dougi,

I thoroughly enjoy your work, however, I'm trying to modify it to my liking. I love the color purple, not so many others do. I have been trying to decompile the systemui apk from the main elegancia Rom, and it keeps coming up with errors.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
Dougi,

I thoroughly enjoy your work, however, I'm trying to modify it to my liking. I love the color purple, not so many others do. I have been trying to decompile the systemui apk from the main elegancia Rom, and it keeps coming up with errors.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Hit you up tomorrow ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Reactions: Rainbowbright081

Fizzle123

Nov 6, 2011
Flash the skin and flash leedroid tweacks after , you want to have stock top bar ans stock drop down menu , right ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

No, i want Stock drop downmenu and a transparent statusbar with the Sense 4 Skin is that possible? :(

---------- Post added 21st March 2012 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 20th March 2012 at 11:31 PM ----------

IT WORKED :D THANK YOU <3<3<3<3

PS: is there a CRT animation for this rom ? :$

AnGeL_WiT_SiNs

Aug 28, 2009
texas
yes ive got a question..ive flashed the "on the road edition" and every time i choose the skin. the date on the top left when you pull down the menu ..it stays on and doest go away ..:confused::confused:

Dougi

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 7, 2008
Aix en Provençe
So , this is the end for me and Elegancia team for now..

Steve0007 and i does'nt have the same way thinking about things... For me Sense 4.0 is the future and feel like i have to do stuff's for it..

For me being part of the team does not mean i have to stick to 1 or 2 threads , this is a sharing community and if i can help everywhere , i just do it ...

So , i want to give a big thanks to Steve0007, he learned me a lot of things and i loved doing things for Elegancia users..

Steve0007 : THANK YOU , french friend , i will keep on following you and hope we will make things together again.. ;)

I want to give a big thanks to my men drew ... , anwsome guy without him this thread could not exist .. much love drew , hope to see you on ONE X to mod and make great thing together.. ;)

Big up to AkaPaul26 great guy and person , remember that it's because of me you joined the team :D , hope seeing you on ONE X

Thanks to Dunc as well , didn't have time to make things together and it would of be great to share more our knowledge :)

Thanks to all Elegancia Users and all the people that helped on this thread and made it alive .. :

Catpoule ;)
Hd2Neuling
Saugbaer
Tantin
Big_Sw2000 ;)
Clandes

And all other i forgot , thank you very much..

Big up also to all donators , much love to you guys... i will surprise you guys more in the future ;)

So this is it ...

See you guys anywhere .. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts