Lost all paid apps in market

Search This thread

summer_love

Jun 14, 2010
UK
FWIW, if anyone from Google is reading this thread: thanks for fixing this. I really do appreciate it. That said, next time something goes wrong with your services, some communication from your side would be nice too. I understand that systems break down sometimes, and I'm sympathetic. It's just that feeling of throwing emails into an abyss, with no hint as to whether anyone is even listening, that gets so frustrating.

THIS!! So freaking much..

All working again here too! Such a relief!

robbiekhan

Aug 22, 2009
Fixed for me today too and they replied back to my support ticket I raised 10 days ago:

GoogleSupport.png

:D

B1ny

Jul 21, 2008
What is fixed??
It really scares me that such large company as Google can have so much bugs, faults and down time on their systems. They look like amateurs.

Fixed here too. It seems like the nightmare is finally over, at least for me!

FWIW, if anyone from Google is reading this thread: thanks for fixing this. I really do appreciate it. That said, next time something goes wrong with your services, some communication from your side would be nice too. I understand that systems break down sometimes, and I'm sympathetic. It's just that feeling of throwing emails into an abyss, with no hint as to whether anyone is even listening, that gets so frustrating.

sino8r

Sep 7, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama
What is fixed??
It really scares me that such large company as Google can have so much bugs, faults and down time on their systems. They look like amateurs.

Really?! WTF are you smoking lol?! Blackberry, Sony, Verizon, etc all have had outages, bugs, and issues. It happens to the big guys too! And just as often. The difference is that Google was quick to fix it. Don't be so naive... And why are you even commenting if you don't understand the issue anyways. sheesh!

To everyone else who knows what happened, I am not surprised by this at all. I had a bad feeling that something weird would happen with people's downloads since changing that section so much. It's a rather useless change and more of a pain in the ass so search for my paid apps that aren't installed. That not installed section SHOULD be able to be filtered somewhat because it is huge on us veteran's phones. They should have never touched my downloads section imho.

Last edited:

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
THe main issue is not the outage, its communication
It wasn't a 'full outage', bit crappy it took 2 weeks almost to fix but I'll take 2 weeks of no access to paid apps in 2 years of being on android , thats not bad IMO.

Still not working for me.

I am not able to see my purchased apps, but luckily am able to see and install them in the webversion of the play store.
(Installing the old market does help also)

I hope Google will fix it for everyone quickly and not just for some.

Great, it is working for me also now :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

chirba4

Apr 11, 2013
Abidjan
if u have a rooted phone download titanium backup the free version then launch it
it'll ask u if u wanna restore ur previous ID or create a new one. choose restore previous ID
When its done it'll reboot ur device and thats it
go back to the play store and check under all apps u'll see all ur purchased app show up as purchased again
and ull be able to download them
enjoy!!!!!

mrmcbill

Jun 17, 2010
Fixed my problem!

Anyone tried to connect to a 3g/wifi and manually sync your gmail account ? So far I observed is whenever I just wiped my phone. It will take awhile to fully synced back my email, contact, calendar and the last one which should be google market place.

Try don't take any attempts to make it work and let it be under internet connection and see if they will come back by their own. Just don't do any full wipe again, and performs a normal personal data restoration (like titanium backups). Let it be like 1 day normal usage with internet connectivity and see if those missing apps will appear back or not.

My personally experience is that I didn't actually take any action when I see them blank after full wipe. I proceed and busy with my gmail account login, sync back my contact and calendar, then performs titanium restoration and sms restoration. Eventually they just appeared after couple of hours or maybe 1 day or I dunno, I didn't actually care about it as I just know that they will come back to me and so far the app did appear back by its own in "My Apps" section.

First post ever on XDA. I realize this is an old thread, but maybe some confirmation that this method helped me will help others. I had wiped play store data, as well as google play services in an effort to fix the non stop error messages and server problems I had yesterday while trying to download apps. Wiping the data stopped the errors, but when I saw my previously purchased apps no longer showed "purchased" I spouted out some major profanity, luckily I was alone at the time. Anyway, I had been on wifi the whole time. After the quoted post, I switched over to regular data from T-Mobile and almost instantly it was fixed. Good luck people, if it works for you, thank the heck out of this person!

Sorry to bring up an old thread but ive been having an issue for months with my purchased apps. I have to use an alternative account to download free apps but my purchased ones are all on my main address, i repeatedly get error 927 until about the 20th attempt then it will download.

This happens on new devices, old devices and any device i put my account on but google have no idea?? Ive asked them repeatedly and they just tell me to clear the cache which doesnt help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

jousef

Jul 24, 2014
I'm having problem in finding paid and most of free apps in playstore so that when I enter the playstore there are only the topfree and free apps (most of free apps are missing)since I close all performing apps in the antivirus task killer. I tried everything but nothing works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, i was having the same issue on my 2.3.3 phone after a factory reset. Samsung Galaxy S2 if thats relevant.

Anyways, to fix it, i went to SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > MANAGE APPS

From there, hit the ALL tab, and scroll until you find GOOGLE PLAY STORE. Hit the CLEAR DATA.

Go back to the Google Play Store, and it should ask you to agree to w/e it is it wants, then it should resync up the account. I was able to get my damned Tapatalk again.

Hope this works for you guys too!
    Anyone tried to connect to a 3g/wifi and manually sync your gmail account ? So far I observed is whenever I just wiped my phone. It will take awhile to fully synced back my email, contact, calendar and the last one which should be google market place.

Try don't take any attempts to make it work and let it be under internet connection and see if they will come back by their own. Just don't do any full wipe again, and performs a normal personal data restoration (like titanium backups). Let it be like 1 day normal usage with internet connectivity and see if those missing apps will appear back or not.

My personally experience is that I didn't actually take any action when I see them blank after full wipe. I proceed and busy with my gmail account login, sync back my contact and calendar, then performs titanium restoration and sms restoration. Eventually they just appeared after couple of hours or maybe 1 day or I dunno, I didn't actually care about it as I just know that they will come back to me and so far the app did appear back by its own in "My Apps" section.
    Okay, i was having the same issue on my 2.3.3 phone after a factory reset. Samsung Galaxy S2 if thats relevant.

Anyways, to fix it, i went to SETTINGS > APPLICATIONS > MANAGE APPS

From there, hit the ALL tab, and scroll until you find GOOGLE PLAY STORE. Hit the CLEAR DATA.

Go back to the Google Play Store, and it should ask you to agree to w/e it is it wants, then it should resync up the account. I was able to get my damned Tapatalk again.

Hope this works for you guys too!

Thanks, but we've tried that. A lot.

edit: XD Kurisu87 beat me to it!
    Fixed here too. It seems like the nightmare is finally over, at least for me!