[Q][HELP]Port systemUI from galaxy y to galaxy y duos

Search This thread

mudassarm

Nov 23, 2013
Pls some one help me to port systemui from y to yduos
or how to add two signal bars and sim selecter button in status bar...

Last edited:

Himan Boro

Jul 31, 2013
Guwahati
Mmm.......It Seems tough...coz u need many smali files editing and many Layouts u have tp edit...
Or Else Try To Make y duos statusbar like Galaxy Ys ...u may need to edt pngs etc etc

Reactions: mudassarm

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London

you can use the 5360 status bar on duos - you just have to change the usb smali folder to avoid force close when connecting to mass storage (copy the usb smali folder from duos status bar into the 5360 status bar) - any other problems logcat it and fix

Of course you will only be able to select 1 sim

If you want 2 sim in the status bar its best to just build the systemui yourself from a base duos systemui

mudassarm

Nov 23, 2013
you can use the 5360 status bar on duos - you just have to change the usb smali folder to avoid force close when connecting to mass storage (copy the usb smali folder from duos status bar into the 5360 status bar) - any other problems logcat it and fix

If you want 2 sim in the status bar its best to just build the systemui yourself from a base duos systemui

i have 1question
whenever i open xml files in notepad++ it show gew unreadable characters....
pls help me

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
i have 1question
pls help me

because you havent decompiled the apk - all you have done is unzip it most likely with winrar

If you want to edit xml/smali files in an apk you MUST decompile it with apktool

as ever have a look at my guides in my signature - you will find my apktool guide

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mmm.......It Seems tough...coz u need many smali files editing and many Layouts u have tp edit...
    Or Else Try To Make y duos statusbar like Galaxy Ys ...u may need to edt pngs etc etc

i have 1question
    pls help me

because you havent decompiled the apk - all you have done is unzip it most likely with winrar

If you want to edit xml/smali files in an apk you MUST decompile it with apktool

as ever have a look at my guides in my signature - you will find my apktool guide