Stock Roms for ZTE BLADE

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are stock roms for differant european countries and the service providers

Play (PL): ZTE Blade - TFT screen
    http://www.multiupload.com/NWQEJUI6D2
    No 2.2 as yet, but there may be one (or more!) very soon -- from China and/oe Japan. Whether they'll work on any/all the European Blades without any modification remains to be seen. But if you want 2.2, MoDaCo has a very usable Alpha 4 based on the pre-release Froyos.
    I think Orange in UK has responsibility to release offical 2.2 rom for their customers.
    We've had mixed messages from Orange about 2.2. Perhaps they'll go straight to 2.3, assuming they bother at all!

The only European provider that has indicated they'll soon be doing a 2.2 for their version of the Blade is the Greek one. But AFAIK it's not confirmed and it's vaguely coming "in the New Year".
    Is there any news from Orange(UK) for the 2.3rom ?

I have no background news or previous details but I would've thought Orange will not be that bothered about a pay-as-you go phone they are selling for less that £100 (at least here in the uk)?

That's one of the reasons I got it; it does some amazing things considering the price. Ah well, wait and see I suppose...

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using XDA App
    Thats Bull****... Android 2.3 are only for Devices with min. 1GhZ....
    So we can get happy if we become 2.2.. but 2.3 will never come out for Devices with 600MhZ !!!

EDIT : All Downloadlinks dont work for me...