HTC Omega OEM Apps

Search This thread

rararafael

May 26, 2007
I had live tile working with my HD2, but as soon as I upgraded to the new version, it stopped working. I tried almost every single version, and it still not working. Does anyone has the same problem?

magdan83

Jan 17, 2011
Badacsonytomaj
Can anyone tell me please what is this in the rar file???

4f5f7c8a468042fabd39342af2c9b22b.xap

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

everybody
the only way to fix it - Hard Reset (you will loose all data) :(
What Rom do you use.
I had this problem and did a hard reset on Back to Future ROM and it didn't solve the problem. Thaen i reflashed and updated all over again. still didn't work not even with older versions.
Now iam on Pdaimatejam v2 and it works fin, but here i can not push cabs.

GoodDayToDie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 20, 2011
Seattle
4f5f7c8a468042fabd39342af2c9b22b.xap contains HTC's version of the Tango app. Interestingly, it includes ComRegRW.dll and its manifest specified ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES. Aside from that, I'm not sure how it's different from the version available on the public marketplace.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i cannot download this link, maybe link was die! can you re-up new link? thanks! :)

I created a new link here and here. Remember, when you unrar them you might see nothing but one file. Make sure see hidden files is enabled in windows explorer.
    >40 downloads and a single thanks? LOL
    I created a new link here and here. Remember, when you unrar them you might see nothing but one file. Make sure see hidden files is enabled in windows explorer.
    >40 downloads and a single thanks? LOL
    Yeah i understand people not donating at times.. but no thanks i dont .. one of my ROMs had more than 10,000 downloads (still see my thanks meter and not all thanks are for ROM) and no one had issues.. (I am sure coz there were hardly any posts with complaints).. people dont come back to the thread till they have a problem or an update is expected .. LOL
    yea, just tried again with the one you linked to and i get error: Deployment error. Check to make sure your device is connected, Zune is launched, and you are on the home screen. E: 0x81030120

Zune is running and my device is legitimately developer unlocked.

Also where can i get the Samsung now v 2 xap?

hmm, that error is typically related to CAP_INTEROPSERVICES in the WMAppManifest.xml. Maybe you need to be fully unlocked, not just developer unlocked to be able to deploy.
    edit: Here is what the expert says
    according to ceesheim's post you probably won't be able to sideload Now either.

I uploaded Now v2.3.0.1 to this link
    thanks for the files. I was able to sideload all of them without any errors (signature, or HTC only) on an LG Quantum with 7720.68 with wp7deploy.exe by Erwin Ried (v.1.6.2).
    connect the phone via USB. Have Zune Client open. Drag and drop the xap onto wp7deploy.exe and it will sideload it (it replaces the signature and removes DRM). Note that wp7deploy will not work on WP SDK7.1. you need an earlier version.

btw. do not install attentive phone on any other device than HTC. it will add an item to your settings page and none of the functions will work. there is a way to remove it once you added it.