Are some people here just rich and/or devote most of their money to phones/tablets?

Search This thread

coolkingler1

Jul 25, 2013
I wonder that because I frequently see people who have more than 1 phone on this forum.

As somebody who owns a One and an N5 I just feel at home here! :) But do a lot of people have multiple phones here? Do you?

Also I owned a N7 2013 for a week but returned it, not because it was bad, but because of money issues, and I STILL want one again. :p

@non4

Jun 11, 2012
Gothicus
Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two? :D

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

karlsdroids

Aug 9, 2013
I've got a couple.....leftovers from when one was broken but I pieced it back together, another from when I upgraded my contract, a tablet because I was trying to replace my laptop. Buy used, it's much cheaper to play that way and it hurts less if you drop it or soft brick it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Devs often have multiple phones so they have more to do with their hobby. Plenty of other reasons such as new contract, disposable income, having a spare. Why do YOU have two? :D

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
    Oh I have 2 because I like gadgets a lot. :)

No reason regarding development for me.