Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pdots97

May 30, 2014
hello friend i have big problem with my samsung mobile i using:
+galaxy pocket neo GT-S5310
+baseband version: S5310DXAME2
+Android version : 4.1.2 (Jelly bean)

my problem is my phone suddenly does not detect my sim card....i have try many time to insert it but it still can't detect...i try format it and it still same....If anyone has an idea of how to fix this....thanks you very much...

dagger

Hey there..:)
I would recommend you to download the stock firmware for your device (search "firmware for (your device's baseband number" on Google) and then flash it on your device using Odin..:)
Visit this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1896696 guide for tutorial on how to flash via Odin.(Only follow the process don't use the download links provided as they aren't for your device)
If even that doesn't work, you might want to check whether your sim card is defected or not by putting it in some other phone..:)
Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pdots97

May 30, 2014
I would recommend you to download the stock firmware for your device (search "firmware for (your device's baseband number" on Google) and then flash it on your device using Odin..:)
Visit this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1896696 guide for tutorial on how to flash via Odin.(Only follow the process don't use the download links provided as they aren't for your device)
If even that doesn't work, you might want to check whether your sim card is defected or not by putting it in some other phone..:)
Cheers.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

I was do flash and it still not detect my sim card....i was try to insert my sim card into nokia classic and it work...help me...

dagger

I was do flash and it still not detect my sim card....i was try to insert my sim card into nokia classic and it work...help me...

It seems that there is a problem with your sim card slot.
I would recommend you to take it to samsung service center as we are unable to offer you technical assistance on this matter.
Good luck..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.