I feel like my Note 3 is on its last legs

Search This thread
Mar 5, 2014
I have been having major issus with my camera: sometimes it takes over a minute to focus and it has become extremely annoying when trying to take pictures. Furthermore, when using Chrome and the standard web browser, it almost always fails to load gmail. It just keeps repating the loading bar cycle forever until I stop it. The only web browser that doesn't seem to have any issues is Fire Fox. Has anyone encountered these problems and if so are there ways to fix them or am I better off getting my phone replaced?

amk19

Jul 3, 2014
Bangalore
I have been having major issus with my camera: sometimes it takes over a minute to focus and it has become extremely annoying when trying to take pictures. Furthermore, when using Chrome and the standard web browser, it almost always fails to load gmail. It just keeps repating the loading bar cycle forever until I stop it. The only web browser that doesn't seem to have any issues is Fire Fox. Has anyone encountered these problems and if so are there ways to fix them or am I better off getting my phone replaced?

Try hard reset and flash Stock firmware using ODIN.