HTC One X APX Fix?

Search This thread

vxvexa

Mar 9, 2014
My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
APX = a dead hox. Nothing you can do really. Changing the motherboard is the option. All solutions that may seem to work is just a temp fix if you get lucky.

Reactions: Thant

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
My phone randomly shut down in the past days but I always managed to turn it on again (by pressing random buttons and connecting it to the wall/PC), yesterday I decided to flash a custom ROM (CM11) in hopes that it won't turn off again, but today I restarted the phone and now it's in APX mode and won't turn on or charge.
I've tried to find an answer here, on XDA but found nothing (There's this apx driver but download page is broken)
What do I do?
I've brought the phone from one of my country's E-Bay(ish) websites, so I have no warranty, and I don't know if there's any HTC official center in my country.

APX=DEAD HOX sorry for the bad news:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    APX = a dead hox. Nothing you can do really. Changing the motherboard is the option. All solutions that may seem to work is just a temp fix if you get lucky.