[Q] Phone Stuck At Boot Animation Screen

Search This thread

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
Hello Everybody, My phone is Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and I have an issue.I am the one who is changing rom constantly.I was using the rom named ''Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios'' for a long time.Lately i loaded another rom, 2 hours after i used, The phone was closed by itself, I tried open phone again but it stayed at boot animation screen.After that, I thought that rom is spoilt, I tried other roms but they stayed at boot animation screen as well.I tried all of roms that i have but result was same.I thought that i should try the rom which i was using before all those problems started.So i flashed Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios Rom.Bizarre but it worked.When it opened i have faced with some pop-up ''android upgrading 0/70'' when it finished (70/70) i was at homescreen and all of my apps that i downloaded when i was using this rom at old days was there.It was so weird, And all aplications started to stop itselves and i even havent touched any of them. Like ''Unfortunately Whatsapp has stopped'' ''Unfortunately contacts has stopped'' ''Unfortunately facebook has stopped'' finally they all stoped working and i tried open applications, No application opened even contacts.

Present state: Only one rom is working, Others staying at boot animation screen and the rom which is working actually not working, Only phone is opening, No application working

What is the Problem? What Should i do? I am waiting your answers, THANKS.

iqbal_mahmuda

Nov 28, 2013
Hello Everybody, My phone is Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 and I have an issue.I am the one who is changing rom constantly.I was using the rom named ''Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios'' for a long time.Lately i loaded another rom, 2 hours after i used, The phone was closed by itself, I tried open phone again but it stayed at boot animation screen.After that, I thought that rom is spoilt, I tried other roms but they stayed at boot animation screen as well.I tried all of roms that i have but result was same.I thought that i should try the rom which i was using before all those problems started.So i flashed Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios Rom.Bizarre but it worked.When it opened i have faced with some pop-up ''android upgrading 0/70'' when it finished (70/70) i was at homescreen and all of my apps that i downloaded when i was using this rom at old days was there.It was so weird, And all aplications started to stop itselves and i even havent touched any of them. Like ''Unfortunately Whatsapp has stopped'' ''Unfortunately contacts has stopped'' ''Unfortunately facebook has stopped'' finally they all stoped working and i tried open applications, No application opened even contacts.

Present state: Only one rom is working, Others staying at boot animation screen and the rom which is working actually not working, Only phone is opening, No application working

What is the Problem? What Should i do? I am waiting your answers, THANKS.

Are you do a full wipe, before flashing another custom rom?

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
I did Wipe data factory reset, Wipe cache partition, Advanced>Wipe Dalvik cache

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5617821

I did Wipe data factory reset, Wipe cache partition, Advanced>Wipe Dalvik cache

I suggest you install the stock rom using odin. It seems you have some corrupted files. Before flashing the stock rom, do Format Data/ Factory Reset, Format Cache Partitions, Mount & Storage> Format /system, Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Battery Stats. Once you have flashed the stock rom, go to recovery mod and do Wipe Data/ Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition (otherwise bootloop might occur). After that install root and CWM from the recovery mod. Now you can install any other custom rom without any problem. Do post your results. Hope I Helped :)

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
When i connect phone to the computer, connecting text under phone logo is occuring in kies, But not connecting
And neither in download mode nor not in download mod odin can't see the phone at all

iqbal_mahmuda

Nov 28, 2013
When i connect phone to the computer, connecting text under phone logo is occuring in kies, But not connecting
And neither in download mode nor not in download mod odin can't see the phone at all

Uninstall kies, and then download driver for galaxy ace.

Maybe, there is something wrong with your recovery, what recovery do you use?

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Uninstall kies, and then download driver for galaxy ace.

Maybe, there is something wrong with your recovery, what recovery do you use?
And, try redownload, and flash that rom again. Maybe, it's corrupted.

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
i unistalled and nothing happened.
And there is no problem about driver because pc is recognizing the phone which means it's was already updated.
ClockworkMod Recovery version is v4.0.0.9
And i flashed many times

D

Deleted member 5617821

i unistalled and nothing happened.
And there is no problem about driver because pc is recognizing the phone which means it's was already updated.
ClockworkMod Recovery version is v4.0.0.9
And i flashed many times

Try installing CWM 5 from the recovery mod. CWM 5 is much more stable than CWM 4. Once you have installed CWM 5, do Format Data/ Factory Reset, Format Cache Partitions, Mount & Storage> Format /system, Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Battery Stats. Then try to flash any working rom with it. Here is the link,

CWM 5.0.2.6 fix for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Do post your result. Hope I Helped :)

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
i did all of the things that you said but result is same

edit: Yeeeesss now i istalled Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios but it wasnt like old instalations, Old applications didn't come.Rom was opened like new phone, There is no problem now, Everything in phone are opening.
But why could'nt i install other roms.Of course i can continue with this rom it's better than none i mean at least i can use phone without problem.It is perfect but if can we solve the problem for other roms it will be very perfect, By the way thank you for your helps

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5617821

i did all of the things that you said but result is same

edit: Yeeeesss now i istalled Xperiance-Ace-v4_Sky_Walker_Studios but it wasnt like old instalations, Old applications didn't come.Rom was opened like new phone, There is no problem now, Everything in phone are opening.
But why could'nt i install other roms.Of course i can continue with this rom it's better than none i mean at least i can use phone without problem.It is perfect but if can we solve the problem for other roms it will be very perfect, By the way thank you for your helps

Bro, are you sure you can't install any other rom with CWM 5? Never forget to do Format Data/ Factory Reset, Format Cache Partitions, Mount & Storage> Format /system, Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Battery Stats before you install any other rom. Also click the Thank button to thank us for our time. Do post the results. Hope I Helped :)

Talha10

Mar 22, 2014
Bro, are you sure you can't install any other rom with CWM 5? Never forget to do Format Data/ Factory Reset, Format Cache Partitions, Mount & Storage> Format /system, Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Battery Stats before you install any other rom. Also click the Thank button to thank us for our time. Do post the results. Hope I Helped :)

Yes im sure i do all of them always