Vibrate completely gone.

Search This thread

MxZeal

Mar 2, 2013
I don't think that is from a defect but rather a problem with the Rom I downloaded (purity) or someThing else such something in module settings.. Anyway I no longer get vibrates at all even though it's enabled on all my applications (Snapchat bbm sms etc) but when my phone had random studders (1second freeze) it vibrates Lmao like wtf?

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Kind of difficult to troubleshoot the issue unless you run stock.... See if vibrate works fully stock, then you can begin solving

Nexus5

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

I don't think that is from a defect but rather a problem with the Rom I downloaded (purity) or someThing else such something in module settings.. Anyway I no longer get vibrates at all even though it's enabled on all my applications (Snapchat bbm sms etc) but when my phone had random studders (1second freeze) it vibrates Lmao like wtf?
Hi,

I doubt there is something related to the rom, but can you elaborate a bit more about "someThing else such something in module settings"?

I think it's mostly due to a setting... Download Trickster Mod on the Play Store, go to the "Specific" tab and take a look at the "vibrator strength", the original value is 63.

:)

MxZeal

Mar 2, 2013
Hi,

I doubt there is something related to the rom, but can you elaborate a bit more about "someThing else such something in module settings"?

I think it's mostly due to a setting... Download Trickster Mod on the Play Store, go to the "Specific" tab and take a look at the "vibrator strength", the original value is 63.

:)
Whoops sorry bad grammar I'm kind of rushing this as I'm in an airport but I checked trickster mod and it was correct set to 63. The reason I mentioned module settings was because the most recent thing I've done was download a few things from xposed such as app settings but the vibrate still saids On Idk... Don't really know what could be causing it but the keyboard vibration seems to be working now randomly

exb0

Oct 24, 2010
PNW
freshair.farm
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Whoops sorry bad grammar I'm kind of rushing this as I'm in an airport but I checked trickster mod and it was correct set to 63. The reason I mentioned module settings was because the most recent thing I've done was download a few things from xposed such as app settings but the vibrate still saids On Idk... Don't really know what could be causing it but the keyboard vibration seems to be working now randomly

Try disabling xposed completely and try again. You can also try doing a nandroid and flashing a completely clean new rom. see if that solves your problem. If the new rom works properly then it's probably something you did.