galaxy s2 music problem

Search This thread

edbergr

May 11, 2014
hey i really need help i tried to fined a answer about my music player.
randomly my music stops and will not continue till i reset my phone.
its not tilt stop or any thing iim using CM11 but it happened on omni rom and cyenfox too.
it happens with every music player and rom but on Bluetooth it dosent happen only speakers and aux.
i have my galaxy s2 universal from when it lunched and it started half a year ago and didnt have any solution for it .
so again i really need with this help.
thank in advance :good:

Reactions: andrewwright

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
This is a 'known issue' with CM11. It happens with EVERY version of it. Some people it affects, some it doesn't........
Afraid you either live with it until a fix is found, or you revert to CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2

My wife says I'm a phone geek....She's probably right :):D

Last edited:

edbergr

May 11, 2014
thanks

This is a 'known issue' with CM11. It happens with EVERY version of it. Some people it affects, some it doesn't........
Afraid you either live with it until a fix is found, or you revert to CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2

what i tried to tell you its with other roms too.
so there is no solution yet ?

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
This has been fixed but I forget which one fixed it. I'm sure its carbon ROM . I'm on s3 though so may not have passed down the fix to s2. I know this has been fixed but I just forget. I'll try and find the dev/rom who did it

Right pa 4.4.2 is working fine with jetaudio pro. Forget were I got that apk ;)
We are talking about sound skip issue when screen is off yes??

Last edited:
Reactions: edbergr

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
Hey Andrew.....don't go lol.....
All that will be left here of the 'old school' pretty soon will be me and mistahbungle......
I'll be haunting this place for another 6 months yet.....then I get to throw myself at the M8 forum.....

Last edited:

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
M8 is a nice phone. Looks really nice and a good choice IMO. S2 thread are like crack to a crack head to me lmao. I'm addicted to them. I wish I got a new laptop and not the s3. S2 was/is a great phone and new people are getting one every day and still ask the same old questions :) mb is the man! Hopper8 top man and you're good self is all I see now. You're going, hopper8 will go, mb will one day go, gastown I ent got a clue were he went? Immortalneo mia but set up a good thread for me to follow lol soon it will be a sad place for me to come. As you can tell the s2 ment a lot to me.

And Odin is now my friend because of the s3. Am happy I never once used it on the s2 haha :D

Reactions: keithross39

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
I still visit the W's forum......ilke here, I have a guide there that needs maintaining......only ever used odin on my S2 once.....and have used it on my W to return it to stock......

Hopper8

Sep 17, 2012
I'm starting to realize that I should stop looking at q and a on s2 :( it's hard for me to leave s2 threads. Problems on s2 and s3 are clearly different and I should stick to my model. Take care and sorry for the confusion. :thumbdown:

Don't leave mate :good: the more people the better on Q&A :) I don't have much spare time at all anymore for xda though, I still read threads but not much time to help out in Q&A :(

All that will be left here of the 'old school' pretty soon will be me and mistahbungle......
I'll be haunting this place for another 6 months yet.....then I get to throw myself at the M8 forum.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: is this your next phone mate (M8 hahha ;) )? Looks amazing but they cost so much! It would be my first choice of phone but I just can't spend that much on a phone.. Think my next one will be Nexus 5 in a couple of months, it's much much cheaper. But I will be more than slightly jealous if you get the M8 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
Yeah...expensive now, but in 6 months (or so) time when my current contract ends, it should be cheaper.......I hope :)
Also considering the Z2 as an alternative.......The Sony *looks* easier to root, but I'm not sold on it's glass rear.....and the aluminium body of the M8........what can I say?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm starting to realize that I should stop looking at q and a on s2 :( it's hard for me to leave s2 threads. Problems on s2 and s3 are clearly different and I should stick to my model. Take care and sorry for the confusion. :thumbdown:

As said earlier,all KitKat roms faces this issue.
    Solutions?As of yet - NONE.
    Devs are working hard on it,so there's still some hope.

Don't leave mate :good: the more people the better on Q&A :) I don't have much spare time at all anymore for xda though, I still read threads but not much time to help out in Q&A :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: is this your next phone mate (M8 hahha ;) )? Looks amazing but they cost so much! It would be my first choice of phone but I just can't spend that much on a phone.. Think my next one will be Nexus 5 in a couple of months, it's much much cheaper. But I will be more than slightly jealous if you get the M8 :rolleyes: