[ROMS] Official ACER F1 (S200) roms

Search This thread

slash_5150

Dec 28, 2008
tnx. direct link from acer website link

so if anyone who has flashed the new rom notice any changes pls post them.
if there arent any major changes i wont be flashing it. just got my F1 a week ago and hv customized it quite abit. :D

butamuh4o

Nov 4, 2009
Sofia
Trying change language from RU to ENG. Always got message with "Key falure...". :(

Yes... :) Use other installation... now... download RU image. Use 7zip to extract the installation (yes, you can). Download ENG image. Extract it from same way. Now, copy EXTROM.bin and FLASH.bin from ENG extraction files to RU files (replace). Then run ACER_EUU.exe . This is it :) ... and one more thing - if it show error for wrong version before "Key failure", edit the version.txt and put high version than yours.

Sorry for my bad english.

Good luck

/if you can not success, i will upload for you ready installation/

Last edited:

gillebob

Oct 11, 2007
Yes... :) Use other installation... now... download RU image. Use 7zip to extract the installation (yes, you can). Download ENG image. Extract it from same way. Now, copy EXTROM.bin and FLASH.bin from ENG extraction files to RU files (replace). Then run ACER_EUU.exe . This is it :) ... and one more thing - if it show error for wrong version before "Key failure", edit the version.txt and put high version than yours.

Sorry for my bad english.

Good luck

/if you can not success, i will upload for you ready installation/

Been trying to reinstall acer version but after following above i keep getting SKU language fail, device=1.002d.00_EN_IN
Image version=2.003.00_RU

Any ideas?

Gaboo971

Nov 8, 2009
Change the keyboard From QWERTY to AZERTY

yeah i tried that, no luck... thanks anyway.
Please, somebody can tell me how to change the language of the input keyboard please ?? (The layout) it's in QWERTY & i want to put it in AZERTY please help me!! :(

(I have a English ROM & I don't want a French ROM)

Thank's

vsbalapure

Dec 28, 2009
Acer S200 NewTouch

Hi,
I bought Acer S200 from francem the issue is OS language is French, i liked the phone a lot so insted of returning it want to check possibility if i can change the language to EN.
Please let me know if it is possible and how to do if possilbe.

Please reply in details as i am not a teche person..

Thanks and Regards
Vishal Balapure

vsbalapure

Dec 28, 2009
Hi,

I tried the option you have stated in your post , i have downloaded the OS image in EN but when i try to update my phone i get the message stating the OS language is not matching then the wizard shows finish btton not the next button , please suggest what to do.
My Phone OS is french i want to change it to English OS.

bhaveshbhatia

Dec 11, 2009
Anything new in the ROM on teh Acer site?

Please let me know if anyone has installed the new ROM on the official Acer site. Is there anything new about it? Does it have any updates?

(fingers crossed) Is it the new version - 6.5.3?:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rom update and the registry

I had the same problem. You have to edit two strings in registry:
    HKLM\ControlPanel\ACER\SystemInfo\Software\

and string named Language change from "EN_02" to "EN"
    and string named ExtROMVer change to "EN"

I'm trying to update to

EUU_Acer_S200_3.003c.00_EN_01_03.03.08_3.003c.00_20100203

I keep getting a sku error as well I went to the registry the string named Language was already EN
    The 2nd string I changed to EN but still getting error. What am I doing wrong? :confused: