[APP][29.07.08] Diamond Shaker 0.0.1

Search This thread

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
First alpha version 0.0.1 (07/29/2008)

Hi guys,

in the attachment you will find the first alpha version. It is just for testing!

Functions:
- Start/Stop Diamond Shaker Service
- Scroll left/right on HTC Album with tilting
- At the moment it works only on Portrait-Modus and only if you Diamond is not totally upright.

Installation instructions:
- just copy all the extracted files in one folder on your Diamond
- run "Diamond Shaker.exe" not "Diamond Shaker Service.exe"!!!
- click on "Start", wait until service is running and click on Exit.

If you like my work I would be glad if you donate a cup of coffee for me!

A cup of coffee for me :)

Received Donations:
  • 2.50 EUR: Netto
  • 5.00 EUR: Koddi, Alexander G
  • 2.50 EUR: busta.rhymes
  • 2.00 EUR: Arnd H
  • 6.66 EUR: fluxkompensator
  • 9.00 EUR: Guido L
  • 4.00 EUR: Michael K
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Sascha

Last edited:

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Hi guys,

i think my Diamond Profile Switcher should just be for switching vibration mode and volume on.

So I decided to develope an own application for everything else you want to have, when shaking your device!

So let me know, what I should implement!

Last edited:

RSchris

Dec 8, 2006
Hi, ur profil switcher is great. I was asking myself if it was possible, to use the sensor in HTC Album, to view next photo by shaking the phone, like in WM7.

Or, to wake up the device.
Thanks for your work.

sunr!der

Jul 9, 2008
What about switching to home if you shake while in an app.
Or better, close the current app.
the "x" is not easy to be touched with a finger...

And if shake at home, the profile will be switched
(shake the apps away :) )

ceevee369

Jan 30, 2007
Residing in Manila
Seems someone is becoming the un-crowned king of the Diamond.

So, honestly, how did you extracted the accelaration as GSEN makers would not release any info?

the ultimate Shaker : a selection of vertical - horizontal movement being linked to a list of possible actions.

Man, you ARE good!

TF3D, Shaker , the GSEN(credit to SKVV).... our Diamonds become step by step GREAT device.

HTC... you can learn a lot on the Diamond forum :D

lmr2003

Mar 26, 2007
Paris
Very good idea !

I have tested it and it works.... but only 1 time, onlyy when you launch the application.

For sure you'll fix it or maybe I am doing something wrong.

Thanks for that

bau33

Apr 25, 2007
also answering to calls with a specific shake will be nice or scrolling trough contacts or callog by tilting the diamond

solecin

Aug 23, 2007
my vote for wake up too and for shake to see the next picture in the htc album, great ideas!! and thank you very much for your apps

bouzoubaa

Jun 27, 2008
+1 for shake to wake up and shake to close apps. The x button is hard to get by finger. this way our touch will become easy touch :D

oldhouse

Jun 16, 2008
I like the shakeSMS application of nokia phones: when you have a new SMS, you just have to shake the phone to view the sms, and then shake again to return to the homepage/homescreen.

analogital

May 8, 2008
A vote for Wakeup on shaking device also (it would be nice if add some effect like blurring after wakeup and start to getting clear, like the one seen in WM7)

Illodin

Jun 21, 2008
+1 to close apps

+1 for shake to wake up and shake to close apps. The x button is hard to get by finger. this way our touch will become easy touch

axl79

Jan 30, 2008
Custom Shaker

In my oponion it would let you to choose from a list of functions and might let you switch with an config app.

My suggestions for this functions are:

- Wake up and Unlook
- Anwer call - End Call
- Close Apps
- Change Profiles
- Next Track in WMP
- Next Station in Radio
- Download Weather in Weather Tab
- Launch custom applications from installed ones.

And so much others posibilities.

And if you go for GOLD Medal, the perfect shake applications could do the function depending the context, if you are receiving a call, shake in this moment will anwer the call.. if you are listening music on WMP, shake will skip track... and so no....

Thanks and keep doing this GREAT Work.

Nikitto & Axl79. NiAx Team.

unclesomebody

Sep 11, 2007
I definitely think that context based shaking would be the best possible option. It makes the most sense intuitively, and even though I don't have my diamond yet, I'm immensely impressed by what goes on here!

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Yeah, context based shaking would be very cool!

Also i think it would be nice not run just ONE activity on shaking, so that you have a list in which you can add all implemented features (run other application, lock phone, switch display on, etc.) and they will all run after shaking.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can anyone where it is workin fine make a video? I have no video camera and my old mobile device cam is bad (as seen in my old video).