[Q] Wirless control that works with Xbox 360 and Mojo?

Search This thread

christoph80

Apr 2, 2014
I could use another Xbox 360 controller, but it would be nice if it could be used for both the Xbox and the MOJO so I'd have another controller for the MOJO. It would have to be wireless, I know the wired one can work. I've done a lot of searching, but didn't see a great solution. I saw on XDA forum there is a way to get it to work with Nexus, but wasn't sure if it would work on the MOJO. Any thoughts?

AmigaWolf

Jan 31, 2012
I could use another Xbox 360 controller, but it would be nice if it could be used for both the Xbox and the MOJO so I'd have another controller for the MOJO. It would have to be wireless, I know the wired one can work. I've done a lot of searching, but didn't see a great solution. I saw on XDA forum there is a way to get it to work with Nexus, but wasn't sure if it would work on the MOJO. Any thoughts?

I think you can use a Playstation 3 JoyPad, if you like.

You use the App Sixaxis Controller

christoph80

Apr 2, 2014
I think you can use a Playstation 3 JoyPad, if you like.

I need the controller to work with the XBOX 360 though, the Playstation 3 controller won't do that will it? I was hoping to get one controller that would work with both 360 and MOJO, but if I have to get separate ones that may be what I have to do.

Mad Catz Rich

Dec 5, 2013
I need the controller to work with the XBOX 360 though, the Playstation 3 controller won't do that will it? I was hoping to get one controller that would work with both 360 and MOJO, but if I have to get separate ones that may be what I have to do.

I'm not sure where you're based but this would enable you to connect a wireless 360 controller to MOJO:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC-Wirele...Adapter-For-Xbox-360-Controller-/260927335309

Edit: heh, yeah that's exactly what's in the video that Amigawolf just linked to.

Reactions: christoph80

christoph80

Apr 2, 2014
I can confirm that the wireless receiver for the PC works on the mojo. I was able to pair the Xbox 360 wireless with the receiver and get it to work. I was able to get it to work without doing any configuration for Soulcraft, except for the trigger buttons. It also worked straight up on Mupen64. On GTA III it worked until you got into the game, then it would just constantly spin around, so may need some configuration. I won't be using it as a main controller, but seems to be an option if I want to play a two player game. The receiver was only $10 US, so nice addition to be able to use an XBOX 360 controller now on the MOJO and a computer.

Top Liked Posts