Cases/Pouches

Search This thread

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
go tthe nilkin hard case, just waiting for the ups guy to come !!! will let you guys know if it fits or not

opened up the package. case feels great without the phone lol

Last edited:

jpinks

Nov 2, 2010
Uhm do we really think the ATT stores will have the Otterboxes Sunday?? I usually swear by them but getting tired of added bulk. That Ballistic Shell looks good and durable, but looks very bulky. Really want to make sure for me to protect screen and camera for this one :D Kids have killed a few of my phones :D

gbrewman

Mar 17, 2011
Las Vegas
How long did it take to get your nillkin in the mail? I ordered it the day after I preordered the phone. the tracking for the phone says something about it being in transit.

I Just went to the att store at roosevelt field in NY and got a speck case and the blue htc case. there were no otterbox cases available.

36dab4fe.jpg

Last edited:

expertzero1

Sep 28, 2011
So Cal, California
How long did it take to get your nillkin in the mail? I ordered it the day after I preordered the phone. the tracking for the phone says something about it being in transit.

i bought it last wednesday, shipped that same night, which is day time in china..

i live on the west coast in california. It got here in the states about 3 days ago, then it goes through customs then to the usps mail center. Depending where you live, you will get it sometime next week

stereotada

Nov 3, 2011
go tthe nilkin hard case, just waiting for the ups guy to come !!! will let you guys know if it fits or not

opened up the package. case feels great without the phone lol

please do! I just ordered my htc one x off amazon and it will be here wednesday. not sure whether or not to order the case yet. I emailed them but they told me they never had any complaints, asking me what the phone model was. I told them it wasnt released yet and that it is only a tad bit taller, but apparently their english isnt that good, and had no idea what I was talking about.

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
I know the AT&T HOX will be half a millimeter longer than the international HOX. Does anyone see this interfering with cases? I'm sure gel and TPU cases will fit, but what about hard cases?

The Nillkin case I bought from eBay doesn't fit perfect. The camera cutout on the bottom side rests on the outer ring right next to the glass that protects the lense. Doesn't affect the camera any, but doesn't look the best either.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011
The Nillkin case I bought from eBay doesn't fit perfect. The camera cutout on the bottom side rests on the outer ring right next to the glass that protects the lense. Doesn't affect the camera any, but doesn't look the best either.

Darn,

i bought it prior to finding out the ATT version is a tad longer.

Their page said it fit too. :/

I Just went to the att store at roosevelt field in NY and got a speck case and the blue htc case. there were no otterbox cases available.

That blue htc case actually looks nice in that pic. When you get your phone put up some more pics :)

Last edited:

stereotada

Nov 3, 2011

if its convenient do you mind taking some pictures to get a better idea?

thanks

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336171375057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336171375057.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 378
  • uploadfromtaptalk1336171392257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336171392257.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Reactions: stereotada

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY

truciet

Feb 2, 2007

aimetti

Nov 23, 2011

Also just noticed the speaker grill cutout is off.

ya thats definitely going back.
checked the page again to make sure and it specifically says compatible with onex lte. looks like hard cases will definitely be specific to the lte model.

equlizer

Sep 20, 2007
speaker grill and camera are off on mine too. Its just a hold over till otterbox defender comes out :cool:

truciet

Feb 2, 2007
Here is the Amazon red case on an AT&T One X. Overall, the case is really thin and matte and the camera lens is protected.

I just wish it fitted properly. That means my Benks case on the way to me won't fit either :(

I guess I'll sell both when it arrives sigh.

Last edited:
Reactions: CollegeProfesor

Top Liked Posts