[SPLASH][TeamDART] NOW HERE! | OVER 100 SPLASHES! | Requests/Challenges Welcome!!

Search This thread

Tidefan13

Dec 16, 2010
Re: [SPLASH][TeamDART] COMING SOON, OVER 100 SPLASHES! | Requests/Challenges Welcome!

Man them sports ones look sharp. Can't wait for the BAMA one.

Roll Tide

Reactions: E.T.Heil

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
ALL LINKS ARE NOW LIVE

The links are directly to the IMG files. Please note downloading these items on a mobile device can be problematic on some browsers. If you have trouble, let me know and we'll work out a way for you to get what you want.

Now, let the flashing begin!!

Don't forget, I can modify any image here to your liking or I can create a new one...spread the word, rate 5 Stars and Thanks are very much appreciated!!

Reactions: zounduser

Lykarsis

Oct 9, 2012
Gahanna
Is there any way I could get that Pic of the TARDIS door in fulle res so that I can use it as a wallpaper? I've got it as my splash screen but i'd like it as a wallpaper as well.

wileout

Oct 19, 2011
gallitzin
E.T whats up bro? Ive missed your amazing work on my device since my evolte **** on me. Lol these flashable or what?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Memnoch73

Mar 4, 2011
Here's a challenge for you sir... I would like the black HTC screen we see during the process of S-off. :cool:

del9800

Jul 4, 2011
Sad not to see SD Chargers on here.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
How about one with a spiral galaxy in the center? Showing parts of the barely observed universe. May make it myself

Sent from my Vipered DNA

Anything Final Fantasy 7 ro 8 Possible? Maybe a Summons beast...? That would be cool if possible!

These are awesome. How about some RAVENS love....:good:

Coming soon! Just moving some stuff to our new base of operations,teamdart.net!

E.T whats up bro? Ive missed your amazing work on my device since my evolte **** on me. Lol these flashable or what?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Fire when ready man! Go to see you haunting somewhere nearby ;)

Here's a challenge for you sir... I would like the black HTC screen we see during the process of S-off. :cool:

Um, wow....that is a challenge, especially considering the only people I know with the DNA are you peeps :D
Nevertheless, I shall start digging...

Sad not to see SD Chargers on here.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Fear not, that can be corrected! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: remag6383

wileout

Oct 19, 2011
gallitzin
hey evan how about since this is called the dna we have something that incorporates the doulble helix look of a strand of dna and make it red and black and the htc logo in it and possibly add some team dart influence into it since you are a master of splashes lets see what you can come up with lol. btw thank you for sending me those old splashes from the evolte the goonsquad never looked so good lol.

Reactions: E.T.Heil

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
Anything Final Fantasy 7 ro 8 Possible? Maybe a Summons beast...? That would be cool if possible!

hey evan how about since this is called the dna we have something that incorporates the doulble helix look of a strand of dna and make it red and black and the htc logo in it and possibly add some team dart influence into it since you are a master of splashes lets see what you can come up with lol. btw thank you for sending me those old splashes from the evolte the goonsquad never looked so good lol.

I'll add it to the list...once I get a chance to create the list :silly:

Good idea though, keep'em comin'!

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
can you make this one

keep-calm-and-root_zps10894abd.jpg

Top Liked Posts