[MODE][AROMA][JB] Beats Mode - Enhanced Beats sound V13 [15/4/13]

Search This thread

fichl

Recognized Themer
Oct 30, 2007
Berlin
sounds really nice!
v13 + viperX 3.5.4 is the first combination i tried where noozxoide does not FC when plugging in my headphones.
everything seems to run fine on first look...
only thing is that the 3finger gestures for play/pause and next / prev track dont work anymore...
maybe because of walkman-player ?
whatever - it doesnt really matter ... sound with this player is great.
is there a widget for this player ?

cheers

Brds7t7

Sep 25, 2010
Nottingham
Hi mem, installed the update. Now xloud keeps disabling itself.

Was working for the phone speaker before but won't work now. And the xloud/clearphase settings won't show in the main menu now.

On latest viper 3.5.4

EDIT: Seems like xloud is working as the phone is LOUD! But doesnt show as enabled in vertical quick settings.

Sent from My Calculator!

Last edited:

doc_j

May 24, 2012
Sofia
Great! Tested on ARHD 20.1 with lyapota mod pack, I don't see any issues at first test. Loud as pure ARHD 20.1 with pureXaudio, more clear sound. uploadfromtaptalk1366002352071.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Bellitsch89

Aug 28, 2012
Duisburg
Hello, Sound is very good but the venom sound enhauncer app is deleted and I can't hear an difference between beats sound profiles like solo and solo v2. In aroma I have choose ViperX and audio tweaks only... Can you help me?

Sent from my Hox using ViperX 3.5.3 and Tapatalk 2

Jimboi2008

Sep 5, 2011
Getting the chipmunk sound lol im on arhd20.1 witj lyapota mod

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

conqueror_25

Aug 27, 2009
Can I flash this over 20.1 with lyapotas mod pack ?or first restore stock audio in aroma in mod pack 6.1?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X

Yap Mate. You can install this great sound mod over 20.1 with Lyapotas mod pack because MenAllocator uses same framework found on Lyapotas mod pack. Make sure to do a Nandroid back up first. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: feuerkette

dragonesdenano

Jan 25, 2011
Lanus, Buenos Aires
For those with speed sound bug, aka justin Bieber bug, try flashing Kozmik kernel (repacked for ur rom) and report if that kernel kill bug... Thanks..
This is the best sound mod i ve ever try :D

SkyDragon© You Are Not Allow To Lick My Banner, Stay Away!

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Justin Bieber bug ??? Funny !! XM kernel, and last time i have JB buggy effect !! How Kozmick can be solve this issue ? it's not librairy related ?

fichl

Recognized Themer
Oct 30, 2007
Berlin
viperX 3.5.5

Hi, installing V13 of your mod on viperX 3.5.5 kills the new smallapp feature.
reverting to original 3.5.5 framework.jar fixes this problem...
but without your framework.jar your mod isnt working properly, is it ?

3 finger gestures for play / pase & next or previous track also dont work - like on 3.5.4

Original ViperX 3.5.5 framework.jar attatched and removed ;)
3.6.0 on new base is out...

regards
fichl

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

this mode will make your beats sound quality be a lot more enhanced and clean+ more bass!
    special thanks to ZeroInfinity for helping increase samplerate to 48000khz

i suggest you please make a backup first as ive tested it but i still didnt test all frameworks so if you encounter any issues please report!

List of supported Roms for now: (JB 3.19.xxx.1)
    -OrDroid
    -InsertCoin
    -Maximus
    -ARHD
    -TrickDroid
    -ViperX JB!
    -SkyDragon
    -Stock Deodexed rom ("others" option in aroma)

Link to 3.19 base:
    http://d-h.st/imj

Download link 2.17 Base:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zik0hcvij1o8812/Beats%20Enhanced_2.17_V8.0Aroma.zip

Code:
    [B][U]Changlog V10.0[/U][/B]
    -new alsa libs from one xl jb which brings huge improvment with sound clarity
    -more tweaks in build.prop
    -bass is so deep and clear now! (hope you will love it...)

[B][U]Changelog V10.5[/U][/B]
    -Rebased to latest 3.14.xxx.31 base.
    -updated MusicBox to latest v1.2 (thanks to [B]lyapota[/B] my guru!!!)
    -Added more supported roms to the list (ARHD and TrickDroid)

[B][U]Changelog v11[/U][/B]
    -added Support to Skydragon rom base 3.17, and also Maximus 12
    -XLoud Works!! (thanks to ZeroInfinity)
    -added nooxdoide EIZO-REWIRE app to Improve sound experience...play with it, you gonna love it!
    -added with Xloud also ClearAudio+ and some more audio improvments from sony...
    -more build.prop audio tweaks..make sure you tick again in aroma "Audio Tweaks".
    -added also ViperX Support! fixed beats profiles not working...

[B][U]Changlog V11.5[/U][/B]
    -mainly fixes for Viperx users..

[U][B]Changlog V11.6[/B][/U]
    [COLOR="Blue"]-updated to support Viperx 3.3.5 (this includes latest lyapota musicbox with custom equilizer) [/COLOR]

[B][U]Changlog V12.5[/U][/B]
    -rebased to  new 3.18  base
    - now supports lyapota  mode pack,  just  choose in aroma installer "lyapota  mode pack"  in additions options.
    -reverted back  some drivers  because some people reported  about fast audio playback bug, should solve it now...
    -New  HTC one  beats drivers to improve sound even more!
    [B]ARHD rom  still not supported because I still didn't figure out from which base the framework.jar  is taken from because it's too different then the new 3.18  base[/B]

[B][U]Changlog V12.6:[/U][/B]
    -  few clean ups  to make  Clearer  sound
    - added  custom libs compiled thanks to [B]aznrice2k4[/B] ( improved sound quality)
    - updated nooxzoide  eizo-rewire  to latest version.

[B][U]Changlog V13 (current):[/U][/B]

-rebased to latest 3.19 base except TrickDroid and "others".
    -added new xperia z + xloud sound enhancment in aroma. though xperia sound enhancment is now partially functional in stock player but dont worry you will hear the difference (and again thanks to [B]lyapota[/B]!!!)
    -increased audio sampling rate to 96khz

this is a big update i made so please make sure you backup!!!

Credits

-ZeroInfinity
    -aznrice2k4
    -lyapota
    Sorry for disappearing for few days due to studies pressure...
    The good news is that I know what caused some of you the video recording f'c..
    Its due to framework. Jar I put in "other" option in aroma installer which was wrong one..
    I will try to release today updated version for. 27 final jb base! Keep you updated later on...ohh and I'm trying to work on a surprise for you guys, hope I can make it... Stay tuned!
    Beats Mode v9.1 JB

guys i updated the mode for 3.14 jb base! enjoy and report back what you think...
    wow guys im sorry but untill now ig you were amazed from the sound quality then you aint seen nothing yet!!!
    combining the right alsa drivers from new EVO 4G lte and new one XL jb ota and im speechless...:laugh:
    now im trying to increase bitpool and i hope to release version #10 soon...
    new jb based beats mode soon...

I know its been a while and I'm sorry..but now I have finally applied the jb ota and right now I'm ready to work on beats enhancment for new jb base...stay tuned! ;)