M7 devs

Search This thread

torxx

Mar 20, 2011
trickdroid.org
You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

I will support it for sure, the international version, but if m0narx gets the device, he will be the guy of course

NiCk.JaY

Nov 23, 2012
I'll love to see Venom ROMs and definitely ARHD

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
Can someone point me to the devs that release S-OFF for HTC DNA, X, X+?

Thank you

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
I will support it for sure, the international version, but if m0narx gets the device, he will be the guy of course

That's great news, thanks torxx. I'm looking forward to seeing what team venom can bring to sense 5 :)

Can someone point me to the devs that release S-OFF for HTC DNA, X, X+?

Thank you

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk 2

That would be jcase and his team. Look up 'facepalm s off'

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: motoelliot

MaartenXDA

Oct 2, 2012
Amsterdam
I believe team SkyDragon will also have a look at the One. Some of us may jump ship, but I won't cause I'm sticking with the DX. I think as soon as someone from the team jumps ship, we'll work on a ROM for you guys :)

Sent from my awesome fridge

hd2neuling

Nov 14, 2010
Upper Bavaria
started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p
Good thing, already did my donation for m0narx, will donate asap to RichmondoUK too because i think these two guys did an awesome job on first JB/Sense4+ Viper and we really need the snake on our One asap :good:

LG, Helmut

CursiveQ

Apr 2, 2012
will there be people working on cyanogenmod and AOKP? sorry i am a noob and don't know these famous devs :(

KidCarter93

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Venom is in!! :)
    ill be around :D
    My toolkit will be released for this phone. Don't worry about that :)

I may jump to this phone if I can save up for it. We shall see. Broke college students can't always have fancy gadgets anymore lol

Sent From My HTC One S via Someone's Room ;)
    You guys are making me so excited :) its always nice to have devs you know and you have used their work before :')

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Are you representing team venom? I am guessing a lot of the team will be jumping on board

you ll probably see several team venom members on the gsm version and the sprint version :p

started the m0narx donation drive on venomroms.com, cuz with all the stuff thats missing (imo) from sense5, hes the best bet to right some wrongs software wise :p
    A nice themed rom will be available as well