Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GoCkillaz

Nov 2, 2009
wow that is great i may need to download the Rom again then because two hour ago i did a full charge and is now at 80% with two texts and a two minute call :confused: and i always do a full wipe , cache , dalvik reboot once before sting up the phone will report back after flashing a fresh Rom download.....

When I say "Full Wipe", I'm referring to the .zip file in the 3rd post.
I also recommend that you charge your phone to 100%, then you wait an hour while it's still plugged in. Your LED might fluctuate from orange to green. Monitor the battery life. If you're at work or whatever, I suggest that you wait until you're at home, so you can monitor the battery.

gilbert11231123

Jan 17, 2008
Phoenix
When I say "Full Wipe", I'm referring to the .zip file in the 3rd post.
I also recommend that you charge your phone to 100%, then you wait an hour while it's still plugged in. Your LED might fluctuate from orange to green. Monitor the battery life. If you're at work or whatever, I suggest that you wait until you're at home, so you can monitor the battery.

yes i know what a full wipe is , i also clean the cache and dalvik .

Freshly_Snipes

Aug 3, 2011
Atlanta
Waiting on a new udpdate is like waiting on your "real father" who says he is coming to pick you up Saturday morning and never calls to cancel but instead he doesn't show up until 6pm Sunday evening and only keeps you for an hour. lol

No matter how late he was you were just happy to see him.

That's how I feel about Coredroid. hahaha

Patiently awaiting 2.1

See you guys then. I'll do a new vid then..testing different lighting and places in the house for the best vids. i'll start doing editing too when i get more time.

The Janitor Mop

Aug 7, 2011
Socal
No matter how late he was you were just happy to see him.

That's how I feel about Coredroid. hahaha

Patiently awaiting 2.1

x2. I'm still waiting to hear something about why my autobrightness is jerky. It may be related to the CRT animations, since I saw in the LeeDroid thread that someone was having the same problem I am with jerky autobrightness and they fixed it by flashing no CRT animations.

phonegod

Mar 17, 2011
x2. I'm still waiting to hear something about why my autobrightness is jerky. It may be related to the CRT animations, since I saw in the LeeDroid thread that someone was having the same problem I am with jerky autobrightness and they fixed it by flashing no CRT animations.

if you want to cut off CRT animations go into spare parts and turn windows animations to fast and transitions to fast no more CRT

Scann69

I've been using 2.0 for 2 days and so far only came across 1 problem....kinda annoying cos as i was typing an email using the gmail app, the device rebooted. The reboot is not the usual power off and power on type but more of a hot restart. Annoying cos the email i was typing was lost and i had to retype it all over again :mad:

Anyway.....i've only face that issue twice so far and no other problem.

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
Are you serious? I left my phone in Standby overnight with Wifi on (12 hours) and battery went down 5%. Are you sure you're using stock kernel?

And CD team--currently running V2.0

I've received no errors with Black Screen, or dialer or whatever. I think a Full Wipe is necessary when using this version, as I have had no problems so far.

I've only encountered a sound issue when recording in full HD. The link below is a video I took using the FULL HD mode. I suggest turning down the volume of your computer--as the sound is distorted, and a bit unappealing. Is this a software or hardware problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMcRnTXHYlk

Do you use VolumePlus or any other speaker tweak? Personally dont have this problem but I also am not big on recording. Tried to replicate the sound issues but its hard since I don't have a dog lol.
Anyone else with such speaker issues?
We are looking into it. Thx!
I've been using 2.0 for 2 days and so far only came across 1 problem....kinda annoying cos as i was typing an email using the gmail app, the device rebooted. The reboot is not the usual power off and power on type but more of a hot restart. Annoying cos the email i was typing was lost and i had to retype it all over again :mad:

Anyway.....i've only face that issue twice so far and no other problem.
I havent experienced a single random reboot yet. U gotta understand that every once in a blue moon, stuff like that happen even with stock/any other rom and might occur more often based on what you got loaded on ur device. Now you had it twice, I am guessing soemthing isnt right on ur side.
Did you wipe before loading 2.0? How do u format ur partitions? Updated kernel? Any unusual apps u use?

We need some user CoreDroid banners for our signatures.
Who has some to share?

Check post #3, I have attached our Addict banner for y'all to use :D

Bimme

Sep 11, 2007
Bad Dürkheim
hi.
i´m still on 1.4 waiting for the new 2.1.

Why are all Filemanagers laggy when scrolling?
Tried ES File Explorer, File Expert, the build in one from Android Assistent, ...
Even the "Coredroid FileExplorer" doesn´t run smooth - but better than the others...

Don´t understand why a phone with this amazing hardware has problems with scrolling through some files...

Is it a general problem in all 2.3.3?

edit: i´m using stock kernel btw.

Last edited:

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
hi.

Tried ES File Explorer, File Expert, the build in one from Android Assistent, ...
Even the "Coredroid FileExplorer" doesn´t run smooth - but better than the others...

Don´t understand why a phone with this amazing hardware has problems with scrolling through some files...

well mine works super fast try astro file manager and scrolling speed also depends upon sd-card class and How well data is stored by user... if u keep cluttered and scattered data it will 4 sure take more time...a little organized sd-card is always better.....

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
hi.

Im verry happy with linda file explorer
Didnt try any others

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

DaDoctor

Nov 8, 2008
KC
www.dadoctor.net
Any ETA on the 2.1. I really want to migrate to coredroid but don't want to move onto a version that will be made obsolete in a day or two?

yilmaz, please read post#3, we do not like to give ETA's because of the nature of testing/bug resolution. About the build being obsolete, don't worry about that. Going from 2.0 to 2.1 will be a walk in the park. U will not be required to wipe so you wont be loosing anything.

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
yilmaz, please read post#3, we do not like to give ETA's because of the nature of testing/bug resolution. About the build being obsolete, don't worry about that. Going from 2.0 to 2.1 will be a walk in the park. U will not be required to wipe so you wont be loosing anything.

Is there a current or (subject to change) changelog for 2.1?:D

Scann69

I havent experienced a single random reboot yet. U gotta understand that every once in a blue moon, stuff like that happen even with stock/any other rom and might occur more often based on what you got loaded on ur device. Now you had it twice, I am guessing soemthing isnt right on ur side.
Did you wipe before loading 2.0? How do u format ur partitions? Updated kernel? Any unusual apps u use?

Yup....understand that reboots does happen. No big deal actually. I figured it's probably a restored application causing the problem :p I normally just wipe from within CWR. I actually did not make any partition on my SD Card....am i suppose to? I figured i have more then enough internal memory for all my apps....which are not much. Stock kernel....am happy with the speed :D

I'm just sharing....no big deal actually. 24 hours passed and so far no reboot.

Thanks for the respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][03 APR]COREDROID SENSATION XE & 4G v5.1 [ICS][SENSE 3.6][FAST|SMOOTH] ONLINE!

MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Read read read!!!

MOD EDIT: removed content