Josh's Manilla2D/M2DLight/WinterRom/DarkWinter2/SpringTime ~Retired~

Search This thread

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
go quicly to sleep and the lil elfs will upload the lite version :p

iam curious about the lite version.iam now using the lite version 20275 abusalza.hope it has the same amount free space as abusalza!

sorry to say this but i have ordered the blackstone and i think next week it will be at my home.so i think this is the last rom that iam gone flash from you.iam a big fan from you.allways sticked to your roms.keep up the good work and hope that you will contineu with some good A class rom cooking.iam wishing that you are also gone get the blackstone and cook some roms for it :p
Thanks you sir for the honor, please grab my updated one on post 1, it is i think perfect.. It has been a honor cooking for you, who knows, maybe somday i'll be cooking in a forum near you again :)

sapphire_pro

May 10, 2008
I have still a question concerning Remote SIM Access.
I think I saw this piece of software in one of your betas.
Is it possible to cook it in the Light Version?

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Hey Josh Sorry Men...

So I download this rom and betwen your city and mine are almost 2 hours difference you are 2 hours later than me... so i download this version that im running at 10 am on my country so... does I have the new one....?

And one more question... How can I enable again the start menu sound... I change the MenuPop.wav file and TADA!!!!!!!! :p:( HUH??! nothing happens

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
So I download this rom and betwen your city and mine are almost 2 hours difference you are 2 hours later than me... so i download this version that im running at 10 am on my country so... does I have the new one....?

And one more question... How can I enable again the start menu sound... I change the MenuPop.wav file and TADA!!!!!!!! :p:( HUH??! nothing happens
the new one has the pop built in, download and flash man!!! ;)

ferretlife

Nov 27, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Message Icon

The blue "Message" icon only partially shows. I tried to do a screen shot, but, it didn't show at all. It is hidden by the bar that shows the running programs. The part that shows is not clickable either. Is there a way to disable that area, or shorten it?

Attachments

• 81220-011926.jpg
    81220-011926.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 122

edward-riko

Jul 5, 2006
G icon not showing, just red "x" with yellow arrows is solved by :
in "Advance Config" program go to "Data Connections" and Enable "Legacy GPRS notification"

this solve the problem

edward

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Active Sync doesnt sync via infrared (in the Saphir rom it did)

edward
Good to know, i'll check that out dude!!
ahh found the reason, i neglected to add the irda drivers from my cleaned sys.. dammit, lol.. i'll add it and reupload to the same link. then update when it's ready..

Last edited:

edward-riko

Jul 5, 2006
Good to know, i'll check that out dude!!
ahh found the reason, i neglected to add the irda drivers from my cleaned sys.. dammit, lol.. i'll add it and reupload to the same link. then update when it's ready..

is it possible to add this drivers (to copy to windows folder) or it has to be cooked in??
if it possible pleas post this drivers

thanks
edward

edward-riko

Jul 5, 2006
Dear Joshh

i am using your winter rom version before you ported new xip (with AKU 1.4.3)
i also tried the corrected version (with AKU 1.4.0), after you ported new xip

this two versions are different in , (USB to PC, advance network,....)

i think that the version before you ported new xip (with AKU 1.4.3) is much faster and snappier than the corrected one

would appreciate your opinion

regards
edward

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Dear Joshh

i am using your winter rom version before you ported new xip (with AKU 1.4.3)
i also tried the corrected version (with AKU 1.4.0), after you ported new xip

this two versions are different in , (USB to PC, advance network,....)

i think that the version before you ported new xip (with AKU 1.4.3) is much faster and snappier than the corrected one

would appreciate your opinion

regards
edward
Good opinion!! i will see what components in 1.4.3 are stable and i can keep.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The best ROM i installed on my Hermes ... i tried all kind of romz - WM6.1 pro, WM6.5, WM6.5 Titanium Edition, and still when i tried your rom, i whas amazed how fast he is and will stay on it - i love home menu on WM6.5 but the fast phone is better then half bricked phone + your today screen is so easy to use ;)
    Really good work josh and yes, i see the date of this thread ;) but your work will live for many years more :)

If you need hosting server for your files and your work, i will create for you a FTP account with unlimited download speed - i work with hosting servers :)

Regards!
    The best ROM i installed on my Hermes ... i tried all kind of romz - WM6.1 pro, WM6.5, WM6.5 Titanium Edition, and still when i tried your rom, i whas amazed how fast he is and will stay on it - i love home menu on WM6.5 but the fast phone is better then half bricked phone + your today screen is so easy to use ;)
    Really good work josh and yes, i see the date of this thread ;) but your work will live for many years more :)

If you need hosting server for your files and your work, i will create for you a FTP account with unlimited download speed - i work with hosting servers :)

Regards!

lol thanks man, :good:

DarkWinter_Full2g.rar - 39.31 MB -

V15_DarkWinter2_2G.7z - 52.83 MB -

M2D_Light_2G_plain.7z - 45.84 MB -

M2D_Light_3G_plain.7z - 45.72 MB -

V15_M2D_Colored_3G.7z - 15.13 MB - (think it's corrupt but hey, here's the link)

V15_M2D_Plain_3G.7z - 55.76 MB -

all hosted on xda ftp, won't be going anywhere!