Dont flash the New ICS Firmware for eve 3d!!!!!!

Search This thread

monkboy24

Apr 13, 2012
Maryland
dont flash the new firmware for your evo 3d!!! its not needed for the new leaked ics based roms!!!!!! just wipe data and cache and flash the rom like normal!!!! and for the people who already screwed there evo 3d up by doing this! next time read some more before you flash **** to your phones!!! (noobs shm) you don't wanna mess around with firmware zips in til you know whats really the story behind them!!! the leaked ics roms work just fine without the firmware! trust it!!!!!;)

Jep4444

May 25, 2010
Toronto
dont flash the new firmware for your evo 3d!!! its not needed for the new leaked ics based roms!!!!!! just wipe data and cache and flash the rom like normal!!!! and for the people who already screwed there evo 3d up by doing this! next time read some more before you flash **** to your phones!!! (noobs shm) you don't wanna mess around with firmware zips in til you know whats really the story behind them!!! the leaked ics roms work just fine without the
firmware! trust it!!!!!;)

Well the virtuous guide explicitly stated to do so, it didn't screw my phone up but I haven't been able to successfully install any ICS ROMs(GB works fine).

sofla2

Jul 11, 2011
Naples, FL
dont flash the new firmware for your evo 3d!!! its not needed for the new leaked ics based roms!!!!!! just wipe data and cache and flash the rom like normal!!!! and for the people who already screwed there evo 3d up by doing this! next time read some more before you flash **** to your phones!!! (noobs shm) you don't wanna mess around with firmware zips in til you know whats really the story behind them!!! the leaked ics roms work just fine without the firmware! trust it!!!!!;)

I did read and it was recommended to flash the new firmware. Next time YOU read more before you spout off some crap you know nothing about. And actually, my phone is working GREAT. I can live without roaming.

paroys

Mar 10, 2009
Kitakyushu

and u are developer? Creator? HTC owner? or lawyer?
:confused:

patrao_n

Dec 17, 2010
san diego
@op. Ya we understand what it does now. Although I wasn't one who did do it. Even devs have flashed it. Also a dev made a package for it. I am in no way being disrespectful to freeza though. I love the fact that he made a package for it. We take risks by flashing stuff on our phones. It is our own responsibility. When it first came out I did not read anywhere to not flash this firmware. Chad and others are fixing this as we speak. So please go away with your noob comments. Oh and ibtl :)
42574501-2916-c176.jpg
42574501-294b-d9af.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
And I can flash any ics Rom i want without any problems and that include's the firmware also you have Ben miss informed most dev will recommend flashing the firmware that is best suitable for the Rom they have developed

sent from my EVO 3d x515m s off using xda premium

kittykat858

Mar 26, 2011
And I can flash any ics Rom i want without any problems and that include's the firmware also you have Ben miss informed most dev will recommend flashing the firmware that is best suitable for the Rom they have developed

sent from my EVO 3d x515m s off using xda premium

verified all we need is the ADSP firmware

i also have a kernel posted that works for those who cant boot the 3.0.16 kernel and wanna run ics /sense 3.6 but dont wanna flash the firmware

T

thre3aces

Flashed and working fine.

Someone's angry they bricked their phone :p

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

mnomaanw

Jul 29, 2011
You came to know all these just because "someone flashed the firmware" and "posted here that they are not able to revert back to previous firmware" ......

Cloaker

Nov 8, 2011
Northglenn, CO

!!!!! <---- That was the only thing I saw in that paragraph. :D :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I did read and it was recommended to flash the new firmware. Next time YOU read more before you spout off some crap you know nothing about. And actually, my phone is working GREAT. I can live without roaming.